Title: customfit's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# customfit

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] List of included files is shown in the block editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/#post-16614872)
 * Yes, the issue is resolved.
 * Thank you for pointing me to the right direction – disabling the plugins.
 * I will just ignore that list …
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] List of included files is shown in the block editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/#post-16614848)
 * Hi [@rochdesigns](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rochdesigns/),
 * I disabled plugins one by one and noticed that this plugin: **Show Current Template**
   by JOTAKI Taisuke was causing the list of templates in the editing the post section.
 *  This plugin states: A WordPress plugin which shows the current template file
   name, the current theme name and included template files’ name in **the tool 
   bar.**
 * It is working in the tool bar and for some reason it is also adding the templates
   to the admin section as well.
 * When I disable this plugin, the list of templates doesn’t show.
 * As I mentioned before they only show up when choosing the slider, not when using
   the shortcode.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] List of included files is shown in the block editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/#post-16614658)
 * Got it!
 * Here are the screenshots:
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/customfitwebdesign.com/wp-content/themes/customfit-flex/
   images/Add-New-Page-%E2%80%B9-Mutt-Market-%E2%80%94-WordPress.png?ssl=1)
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/customfitwebdesign.com/wp-content/themes/customfit-flex/
   images/Add-New-Page-%E2%80%B9-Mutt-Market-WordPress.png?ssl=1)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] List of included files is shown in the block editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-included-files-is-shown-in-the-block-editor/#post-16614571)
 * Hi,
 * This shows up only when editing the site.
 * Yes, I can re-create this on a second site.
 * I’ve tested it using my theme and the second with a default theme.
 * I have screenshots of those errors. How can I share them with you?
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gutenberg] Advanced Area missing in a Block panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-area-missing-in-a-block-panel/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-area-missing-in-a-block-panel/#post-16405470)
 * Yes it does!
 * Once I clicked on the gear icon, the Advanced field showed up.
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShipStation for WooCommerce] Invalid authentication key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-authentication-key/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-authentication-key/#post-16342505)
 * Hello,
 * Disconnecting and reconnecting the Shipstation with woocommerce with a new Authentication
   key worked. Products are being imported and logs created.
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce PayPal Payments] ERROR Webhook verification failed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-webhook-verification-failed/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-webhook-verification-failed/#post-16328248)
 * Sorry for the late reply.
 * Yes, I was able to resolve it following your suggestion: disconnecting PayPal
   and then reconnecting, then resubscribing the webhooks again.
 * Thank you for your help!
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Ninja Forms not loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninja-forms-not-loading/)
 *  [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ninja-forms-not-loading/page/2/#post-16115715)
 * UPDATE: Resetting the W3 total cache to a default fixed the issue.
 * Ninja Forms version 3.6.14 are not loading with a W3 Total Cache plugin. I have
   a setting to never cache those pages with the Ninja forms. All forms are loading
   fine when the caching plugin is deactivated.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Wrong product image for variable products showing on Facebook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-product-image-for-variable-products-showing-on-facebook/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-product-image-for-variable-products-showing-on-facebook/#post-16017611)
 * Hi [@judagutor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/judagutor/),
 * Changing Facebook Product Image to “Use parent image” for each variations fixed
   the issue. Now the facebook shop listings match the website woo-commerce store
   listings on the desktop and smart phones. (Some of the variations and attributes
   are missing on fb though)
 * Thank you for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Customer Email Verification for WooCommerce] Order doesn’t show up in the account](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-doesnt-show-up-in-the-account/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-doesnt-show-up-in-the-account/#post-15376454)
 * Thank you for your reply.
    I figured it out: When the customer placed the order,
   she was a guest. After placing the order, she created an account on the website.
   Since she was a guest while placing it, that particular order wasn’t showing 
   in “My account”, but it was showing up in the admin dashboard. Sorry for the 
   confusion!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WebToffee WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels] Invoice Number not being generated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invoice-number-not-being-generated/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invoice-number-not-being-generated/#post-15176760)
 * Hi,
    I checked the “Generate invoice for order statuses” option and it was set
   to “Completed”. I changed it to “Processing” and now everything is working fine.
 * Thank you for pointing me to the right direction and for a fast response.
    Your
   plugin is amazing! Thank you again. Sincerely Andrea
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WebToffee WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels] Invoice Number not being generated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invoice-number-not-being-generated/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invoice-number-not-being-generated/#post-15170511)
 * H,
    I updated the plugin to the latest version v.2.8.7. I am afraid the issue
   still persists. A new order just came in and the invoice number is still blank.
   When I click on download button, this message shows up again: Invoice number 
   has not been generated yet. Do you want to manually generate one? Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce PayPal Payments] PayPal Transaction number missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paypal-transaction-id-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paypal-transaction-id-missing/#post-15137538)
 * Hi,
 * It was a regular order, not a subscription.
    I actually copied and pasted the
   transaction number from PayPal into the _transition_id field in the database 
   and got it working. I am glad you pointed me to the order page to insert it instead.
   There are multiple orders with the transaction ID missing. I will check PayPal
   to make sure the customers paid and edit the orders this way. Hope you can figure
   out what is causing it.
 * Thank you!
    Andrea
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tidio – Live Chat & AI Chatbots] tidioApiUrl is not defined](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tidioapiurl-is-not-defined/)
 *  [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tidioapiurl-is-not-defined/#post-15074394)
 * I forgot to mention that the console error messages happen only in the backend
   of the website.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tidio – Live Chat & AI Chatbots] tidioApiUrl is not defined](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tidioapiurl-is-not-defined/)
 *  [customfit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/)
 * (@customfit)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tidioapiurl-is-not-defined/#post-15073972)
 * I am having the same problem on my site. Console error:
 * Uncaught ReferenceError: tidioApiUrl is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous
   > (options.js?ver=4.5.0:6) at mightThrow (jquery.js?ver=3.6.0:3766) at process(
   jquery.js?ver=3.6.0:3834)
 * jQuery.Deferred exception: tidioApiUrl is not defined ReferenceError: tidioApiUrl
   is not defined in …wp-content/plugins/tidio-live-chat/media/js/options.js?ver
   =4.5.0:6:17)
 * I am not sure if it affects the REST API curl error 28 and The loopback request
   to your site failed on my site health.
 * Hope someone can help.
    Thank you!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/customfit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)