Title: cullylarson's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cullylarson

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stream – Activity Log & Audit Trail] admin broken after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-broken-after-latest-update/)
 *  [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-broken-after-latest-update/#post-14039341)
 * Sounds like you have it fixed, but I’m having the same issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Migrate Lite - Migration Made Easy] this._addClass is not a function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-_addclass-is-not-a-function/)
 *  [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-_addclass-is-not-a-function/#post-13999115)
 * I figured out my issue was actually with another plugin. Once that was fixed,
   the error in the Migrate DB area went away. To anyone else having this issue:
   try deactivating all plugins other than Migrate DB and see if it resolves the
   issue. If it does, reactivate plugins until you see the issue again. That should
   tell you which plugin is causing the problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Migrate Lite - Migration Made Easy] this._addClass is not a function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-_addclass-is-not-a-function/)
 *  [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-_addclass-is-not-a-function/#post-13993650)
 * I’m having the same issue since upgrading to WordPress 5.6. When I click on any
   of the MigrateDB settings tabs I get this error and the tab doesn’t load. Pro
   version.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stream – Activity Log & Audit Trail] Old records are not being removed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/old-records-are-not-being-removed/)
 *  Thread Starter [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/old-records-are-not-being-removed/#post-13091829)
 * Thanks for taking on that issue, [@kopepasah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kopepasah/)!
 * 1. I’m using the default on a few sites and running `wp-cron.php` from a crontab
   task on a few other sites. None of them are removing old records.
    2. Yes, most
   of the sites have a lot of daily traffic. 3. See #1.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stream – Activity Log & Audit Trail] Old records are not being removed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/old-records-are-not-being-removed/)
 *  Thread Starter [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/old-records-are-not-being-removed/#post-12580475)
 * Thanks, [@kasparsd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kasparsd/)! I didn’t 
   know there was an open repo for Stream. I might have a go at it in a few weeks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PIKLIST - Easily Build Fields, Forms, Settings, Widgets and More.] Latest update breaks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-breaks-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-breaks-2/#post-10283649)
 * I just updated to the newest version and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PIKLIST - Easily Build Fields, Forms, Settings, Widgets and More.] Latest update breaks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-breaks-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-breaks-2/#post-10247865)
 * Thanks for the suggestion. I think I’ll just wait until the next non-beta release
   and try that one out. I don’t want to put more time into this project 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GatherContent Plugin] Illegal string offset warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-warning-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [cullylarson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cullylarson/)
 * (@cullylarson)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-warning-5/#post-9063631)
 * Works great. Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)