Title: Chris Tingom's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Chris Tingom

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Send – Email Marketing & Newsletters for WordPress] failed-scheduled-actions in WooCommerce Subscriptions renewal](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-scheduled-actions-in-woocommerce-subscriptions-renewal/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-scheduled-actions-in-woocommerce-subscriptions-renewal/#post-18467676)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Send – Email Marketing & Newsletters for WordPress] failed-scheduled-actions in WooCommerce Subscriptions renewal](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-scheduled-actions-in-woocommerce-subscriptions-renewal/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-scheduled-actions-in-woocommerce-subscriptions-renewal/#post-18467609)
 * My site is: [https://communityperkpass.com/](https://communityperkpass.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] loop grid for archive template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loop-grid-for-archive-template/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loop-grid-for-archive-template/#post-17913658)
 * Figured out something:
 * If your post type is set to “Exclude From Search” in CPTUI (or wherever) then
   this won’t work in Elementor.
 * So I enabled “Exclude From Search” as “false” (so the posts appear in search)
   and it works. Now I need to figure out how to hide these posts from search though,
   if I want to do this custom loop grid on a category page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPFront Notification Bar] Button within mobile bar cut off on Homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-within-mobile-bar-cut-off-on-homepage/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-within-mobile-bar-cut-off-on-homepage/#post-13152883)
 * Did you ever resolve this? I’m experiencing the same exact problem (on all pages
   of my site) on mobile (button cut of).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Super Cache] Pre-rendering Javascript](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pre-rendering-javascript/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pre-rendering-javascript/#post-9776126)
 * I’m interested in this as well, but for LocalizeJS.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hydra] Links to main domain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-to-main-domain/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-to-main-domain/#post-8976676)
 * I have this same issue — curious if anybody has a good solution?
 * Chris
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OneLogin SAML SSO] 500 error when going to /wp-login.php?saml_acs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-when-going-to-wp-login-phpsaml_acs/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-when-going-to-wp-login-phpsaml_acs/#post-8783932)
 * Hi Danielle,
 * Did you ever solve this issue? I’m experiencing the same problem with a 500 error.
 * Chris
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Why Falcon cache engine is going to be removed?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-falcon-cache-engine-is-going-to-be-removed/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-falcon-cache-engine-is-going-to-be-removed/#post-8278377)
 * Yeah, same question!
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Media Upload Problem (The uploaded file could not be moved to error)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-upload-problem-the-uploaded-file-could-not-be-moved-to-error/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-upload-problem-the-uploaded-file-could-not-be-moved-to-error/#post-1023441)
 * Try turning off PHP Safe Mode. That solved it for me.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Author profile page not parsing html in description?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/page/2/#post-316966)
 * Romme, that looks very promising. I’m trying to integrate it into my template-
   functions-author.php file.
 * Is your example replacing something that already exists? Or did you just drop
   that into the end of the document somehow? It didn’t work when I tried it, that’s
   why I ask.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [feature? comments rating by blog readers – exist ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-comments-rating-by-blog-readers-exist/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-comments-rating-by-blog-readers-exist/#post-360927)
 * I was just looking for this myself. I wanted to find a way to allow people to
   rate comments.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WordPress Spell checker missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-spell-checker-missing/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-spell-checker-missing/#post-375447)
 * Do a search for Editor Monkey.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Zeldman.com now on WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zeldmancom-now-on-wordpress/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zeldmancom-now-on-wordpress/#post-353353)
 * Wow, that’s amazing he hand coded his other site for 11 years. I cannot fathom
   how that would work. I wonder if he’s going to bother importing his archives.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Author profile page not parsing html in description?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/#post-316918)
 * I’m confused by the patch. Does anybody know if this patch trims html from the
   profile or if it renders html?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Author profile page not parsing html in description?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/)
 *  [Chris Tingom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/)
 * (@ctingom)
 * [20 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-profile-page-not-parsing-html-in-description/#post-316893)
 * I wish instead of disabling it there was an option to have it display html code
   rendered or not rendered. Weird.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctingom/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)