Title: ctan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ctan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] [Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] Jetpack 1.3.4 broke my WordPress!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-jetpack-134-broke-my-wordpress/)
 *  [ctan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/)
 * (@ctan)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-jetpack-134-broke-my-wordpress/#post-2763965)
 * My issue was the /wp-admin/index.php page would load up but as soon as the wp
   stats tried to load, the page would go blank.
 * I was still able to access the plugins section and deactivated jetpack and now
   the /wp-admin/index.php page works for me.
 * HTH
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to put blog summary page when using blog as a website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-put-blog-summary-page-when-using-blog-as-a-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [ctan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/)
 * (@ctan)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-put-blog-summary-page-when-using-blog-as-a-website/#post-2696500)
 * Actually, ignore this. I have resolved it. I had to create a new page and select
   the blog template to make the blog summary screen show.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How to enable extended footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-enable-extended-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [ctan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ctan/)
 * (@ctan)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-enable-extended-footer/#post-2409723)
 * Thanks for the responses everyone. Just after posting the question, I found it
   in the widgets section. I swear I looked at that exact page 20 times and didn’t
   see the 3 sections called ‘footer’ staring me in the face.
 * I had ignored them because they were in the side and I assumed that they were
   for the sidebar. Duh!
 * Appreciate the responses.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)