Title: cserron's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cserron

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MyPress] [Plugin: MyPress] Suggestions & Ideas](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mypress-suggestions-ideas/)
 *  Plugin Author [cserron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/)
 * (@cserron)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mypress-suggestions-ideas/#post-1619376)
 * Hi Ovidiu!
    Thanks a really good suggestion, that style isn’t set by the plugin,
   but definitely it is something to fix.
 * I will do it for the next version.
    Once more, thanks for your suggestion!
 * Christian.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MyPress] [Plugin: MyPress] Suggestions & Ideas](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mypress-suggestions-ideas/)
 *  Plugin Author [cserron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/)
 * (@cserron)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mypress-suggestions-ideas/#post-1619373)
 * Hi, sadly this first version of the plugin was not thought for working with multisites,
   but I appreciate the observation and I will work on it in the future versions.
 * Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Contact Form 7] Issues with ‘Redirecting to Another URL After Submission’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-issues-with-redirecting-to-another-url-after-submission/)
 *  [cserron](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cserron/)
 * (@cserron)
 * [16 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-issues-with-redirecting-to-another-url-after-submission/#post-1539206)
 * Greetings everyone!, I updated to the development version and it works in wp3
   for me, but what I’m trying to do is this:
 * I’ve contactform7 working together with a payment gateway plugin, and once the
   contact form (that is used as a checkout form) sends the e-mail, I want to redirect
   my information to another page. The problem is that the redirection cleans all
   my POST variables and I need to keep them on $_POST…ideas? :-p
 * Thanks in advance.
    Christian.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)