Title: csdsubscriber's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# csdsubscriber

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Caching Issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-issues-26/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [6 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-issues-26/#post-18863627)
 * Hi Caronina,
 * Sorry for dropping off the map on this one. I did solve the problem so I’ll share
   what that entailed.
 * Turns out we had a couple functions in that snippet that we being called very
   early on and the block was to protect them. What we ended up doing is recreating
   them in a snippet (without saving) then deactivating the original snippet again
   resulting of course in our site crashing once more.
 * Then we found the original snippet in the database and deleted those functions
   from it. Then marked the new snippet and the original snippet “activated” again
   in their respetive database records and saved. Thing worked after that, including
   being able to save/activate/deactivate the original snippet.
 * That was quite a ride lol!
 * So yes, with that please feel free to close this one off now. Hopefully that 
   stays as a helpful piece of info if anyone else ever ends up in this kind of 
   jam.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Getting 500 error trying to save snippet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-500-error-trying-to-save-snippet/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [6 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-500-error-trying-to-save-snippet/#post-18845773)
 * Thanks for your reply. The version we’re using is Version 3.9.5. Not sure how
   to know if that’s the most recent. I know an update of Code Snippets did roll
   out recently and this problem was discovered after. I’ll try a rollback if I 
   can figure out how to pull that off lol. I’m not finding any clear way to do 
   that, so feel free to give me instructions for rollback and I’ll give it a go
   for you (us!). 🙂
    -  This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Why won’t this activate?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/#post-18820497)
 * That doesn’t add up though. If it was a clash with something else globally then
   even one such function should have caused it not to activate. It activated fine
   when only one such public static function was present. It was only when the same
   signature was added in a second class that activation would not happen.
   I’ve 
   ended up going with a true base class now that implements the public static functions.
   For my purposes this is an adequate work around, but it would still be nice to
   get to the bottom of why activation would not happen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Why won’t this activate?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/#post-18817249)
 * Since same named static functions INSIDE different classes is valid PHP, safe
   to assume this is a Code Snippets validator BUG?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Why won’t this activate?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/#post-18817247)
 * Okay I think I’ve figured it out “sort of.” It must be because they are all static
   functions, that they are ending up in the same “space?” I changed the named to
   create_consultant, save_consultant, create_client and save_client and the snippet
   activated.
 * Would be great to understand though why this is the case, since those static 
   functions are still inside different class definitions.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Why won’t this activate?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-wont-this-activate/#post-18817246)
 * Just to add to this, I attempted to move the Client class into a second snippet.
   The first snippet with the Consultant class activated fine, but the second snippet
   was still a no go.
 * So there appears to be some very unobvious conflict happening. Hope there is 
   an answer as I really NEED to get these classes working asap.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Debug Log Viewer] No longer reading the log](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-reading-the-log/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [8 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-reading-the-log/#post-18802844)
 * Thanks for all the info. No my file is tiny and I clear it regularly because 
   I’m in heavy development mode right now.
 * But when I rebooted my computer it seemed to find itself again.
 * I’ll keep you posted if it continues to act up.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Can I force a particular snippet to load first?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-force-a-particular-snippet-to-load-first/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [8 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-force-a-particular-snippet-to-load-first/#post-18801841)
 * Thanks for your clarifications. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Blocks – 25+ Gutenberg Blocks for Block Editor] Why don’t my lists display correctly on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [9 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/#post-18769113)
 * Hmmm. It’s currently set to do so. Something else I could be missing?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Blocks – 25+ Gutenberg Blocks for Block Editor] Why don’t my lists display correctly on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [9 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/#post-18769094)
 * Currently what I have is two styled lists inside two WordPress columns in a Columns
   block set for two columns.
 * How should I set things up to accommodate this instead?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Blocks – 25+ Gutenberg Blocks for Block Editor] Why don’t my lists display correctly on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [9 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-dont-my-lists-display-correctly-on-mobile/#post-18769040)
 * Thanks for your quick reply. Where do I find this setting and what should I be
   setting it to?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Different email recipients based on URL parameter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/#post-18674987)
 * Nope. Nothing 3rd party, just my own PHP. As I said, once I changed the class
   names used so they didn’t have “gdpr” in them it showed up.
 * Another question about YOUR gdpr field. Is there any option to move it above 
   the button instead of below? Also I’m finding right now it is crowding the bottom
   at the button. Is that changeable at a minimum?
 * You can see it’s behavior on this page here:
 * [https://strategicbecoming.com/mojo](https://strategicbecoming.com/mojo)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Different email recipients based on URL parameter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/#post-18673355)
 * Interesting. So what I’ve discovered is for some reason it was being blocked 
   from displaying by my Brave Browser’s shield for some reason. When I turned that
   off, lo and behold there was the GDPR checkbox.
 * I’m not finding my Hustle form similarly blocked by this. Wonder why that would
   be for my custom design. Obviously not “your problem,” but if you have any thoughts
   on why this would be I would very much appreciate any suggestions to alleviate
   the issue in that context.
 * Whatever the case thanks so much for all your inputs! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Different email recipients based on URL parameter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/#post-18670547)
 * Actually I have one more question. I ended up creating myself a custom popup 
   created through a shortcode. Everything works except my GDPR checkbox and text
   is being hidden for some reason.
 * I’m wondering if this could be because of the Hustle css files that seem to be
   automatically linked to my page, even though the page does not reference a Hustle
   popup.
 * Could you peek at this page and see what I mean when you click one of the buttons
   to bring my custom popup up.:
 * [https://strategicbecoming.com/test](https://strategicbecoming.com/test)
 * The Label and Checkbox are in the HTML. It even shows up on my mobile browser.
   But for some reason on the desktop it remains hidden and I can’t figure out what
   is causing this.
 * Any thoughts?
 * Here is
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Different email recipients based on URL parameter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdsubscriber](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/)
 * (@csdsubscriber)
 * [12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-email-recipients-based-on-url-parameter/#post-18670414)
 * Thanks for your rich suggestions. I’ll close this one off for now. 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdsubscriber/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)