Title: csdaavid's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# csdaavid

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Latest Post Shortcode] H1s as links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/h1s-as-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/h1s-as-links/#post-6889520)
 * Perfect! Thanks a lot! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Latest Post Shortcode] H1s as links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/h1s-as-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/h1s-as-links/#post-6889511)
 * I’m using this: [latest-selected-content limit=”5″ type=”post” display=”title,
   date” url=”yes” image=”thumbnail” elements=”0″ orderby=”dateD”]
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Tiles] Messes up the post and page editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messes-up-the-post-and-page-editor/)
 *  [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messes-up-the-post-and-page-editor/#post-8001093)
 * Hey!
 * Try the new version (1.1)! Mark fixed this issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tiles] Problems with backend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/#post-5895443)
 * Hey Mike! I don’t give up. 🙂
 * Just found this thread: [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/10-plugin-causes-white-text-in-post-editor-no-buttons-saves-settings?replies=12#post-5861897](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/10-plugin-causes-white-text-in-post-editor-no-buttons-saves-settings?replies=12#post-5861897)
 * I think my problem is the same, because I have huge amount of posts too. I’d 
   like to try that fixed version of wp-tiles you uploaded to GitHub, but that is
   unavailable. Could you upload it again? I hope it will work and I can use your
   fantastic plugin again. 🙂
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tiles] Plugin breaks all javascript in post edit page in WP 4.2.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-all-javascript-in-post-edit-page-in-wp-422/)
 *  [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-all-javascript-in-post-edit-page-in-wp-422/#post-6334233)
 * Same problem here…
 * I opened a thread in the a past, but we can’t solve the problem. Here is the 
   [discussion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend?replies=7).
 * Recently I found another thread about this fenomenon, but in that case the plugin
   author, Mike, solved it. [Here is the thread](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/10-plugin-causes-white-text-in-post-editor-no-buttons-saves-settings).
   
   As you see the huge amount of posts caused the issue.
 * In our site we have almost 500 posts, so maybe this breaks the post editor.
    
   How many post do you have on your site?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ScrapeBreaker] Plugin breaks Visual Website Optimizer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-visual-website-optimizer/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-visual-website-optimizer/#post-5948113)
 * Hi Scott!
 * Thanks for the quick reply. The tester quy wasn’t clear and I thought the plugin
   breaks the whole test, but it isn’t the case. The problem is when the tester 
   guy wants to check the page in VWO admin, as you said, it placing the site into
   a frame and he doesn’t see the heatmap datas, because of ScreapBreaker. But it’s
   not a big problem because we can switch off the plugin while we are checking 
   VWO datas.
    If you have a more convenient solution, please let me know. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tiles] Problems with backend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/#post-5895366)
 * Thanks, Mike!
 * Unfortunatelly the reset didn’t work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tiles] Problems with backend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/#post-5895358)
 * Hi Mike!
 * I’m sure. I turned off all the plugins except WP Tiles and it didn’t solve the
   problem. When WP tile is inactive everything is OK. I changed theme, but it didn’t
   help either.
 * I forgot to mention one important thing: when I first updated the plugin from
   0.x to 1.0 it worked, the problems started after another update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tiles] Problems with backend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [csdaavid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csdaavid/)
 * (@csdaavid)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-backend/#post-5895342)
 * Hi Mike!
 * Yes, I think it’s in a subdirectory install. Is there a way to solve this?
 * BTW, when I click to the editor tabs and try to switch the following error comes
   up in the console: **Uncaught ReferenceError: switchEditors is not defined.**
 * Another problem when wp-tiles is active: the color of the text in the editor’s
   text field is white (so it’s invisible).

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)