Title: csarnagoc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# csarnagoc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Caný upload images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [csarnagoc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)
 * (@csarnagoc)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/#post-9684220)
 * I can work in the following way:
 * I changed the permissions to 777.
    I create the name of the geleria in “manage
   galleries” Upload the images to wordpress from “media” I’m going to “add image
   gallery”, Import from WordPress Media Library I add the images uploaded with 
   previously. Give the error but the images are in the gallery.
 * Thank you
    regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Caný upload images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [csarnagoc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)
 * (@csarnagoc)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/#post-9680657)
 * Do you need any more data or do you have a specific test?
    Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Caný upload images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [csarnagoc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)
 * (@csarnagoc)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/#post-9680555)
 * Even if you put “gallery” to 0777, you still get the error.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Caný upload images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [csarnagoc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/csarnagoc/)
 * (@csarnagoc)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cany-upload-images/#post-9680528)
 * The permissions of the folders are fine, but I can not get the images to come
   to me in the galleries.
    I already put a support ticket to the hosting and they
   reviewed it for me. I pass you how are the permissions: Wp-content = 0755 Gallery
   = 0755 One gallery = 0755 Thumbs = 0755 Files = 0644
 * Thank you
    regards Cesar

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)