Title: CrocusRick's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# CrocusRick

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Visual Editor Locked with Gray Transparent Overlay](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/)
 *  [CrocusRick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/)
 * (@crocusrick)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/#post-5482929)
 * Interestingly, I happened to click on “Appearance” on the left-side menu to display
   the themes available and then clicked on “Customize” on the Vulcan theme and 
   it allowed me to make some changes. Meh…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Visual Editor Locked with Gray Transparent Overlay](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/)
 *  [CrocusRick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/)
 * (@crocusrick)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/#post-5482928)
 * I’m also running version 2.5. I may also update and post back with anything new.–
   Rick
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Visual Editor Locked with Gray Transparent Overlay](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/)
 *  [CrocusRick](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crocusrick/)
 * (@crocusrick)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/#post-5482926)
 * Hi, Jeffsne, any news? I’m having the exact same issue. Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)