Title: creativezazz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# creativezazz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] After upgrade, gallery in header changed size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-upgrade-gallery-in-header-changed-size/)
 *  Thread Starter [creativezazz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/)
 * (@creativezazz)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-upgrade-gallery-in-header-changed-size/#post-4533689)
 * The only way I could get it to work was to enable Flash. But I think before I
   did not have to have Flash. Hmmm. For now that is my solution. But would rather
   a different one.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post will not show as single posts, they all look like home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-will-not-show-as-single-posts-they-all-look-like-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [creativezazz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/creativezazz/)
 * (@creativezazz)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-will-not-show-as-single-posts-they-all-look-like-home-page/#post-2781018)
 * Thank you, luckdragon. I went in and turned off a permalink related plug-in and
   then turned it back on and now it seems to be back to normal. I am not even sure
   what had happened or why, but it is working now.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)