Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter crawford4


    I think the issue is fixed.

    I didn’t have WPML’s Yoast SEO Multilingual plugin installed, so I installed it and the schema looks much better now. I don’t think this plugin changes the schema directly, but it might be improving the reporting of the page metadata.

    Thank you for your help.

    Thread Starter crawford4


    Hi Priscilla

    Thank you for responding.

    All my plugins and themes are updated. This is a single site installation with the subdomain for the French side.

    I’m running the tests you suggested to see if I can identify a cause.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)