Title: corrinne's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# corrinne

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] no image or text when post on FB](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-image-or-text-when-post-on-fb/)
 *  Thread Starter [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-image-or-text-when-post-on-fb/#post-4256225)
 * solved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/4/#post-2223990)
 * Hi Jleuze!
 * Thanks a lot for the great support! I managed to center and make the excerpt 
   work too.
 * Just need some little help with the CSS. Have created a .png file for the background
   but result is odd… can you have a look >
    [http://www.permacultureandco.be/gallerie/](http://www.permacultureandco.be/gallerie/)
 * Also, is there a quick way to re-arrange slides’ order?
 * Cheers,
    Corrinne
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/4/#post-2223988)
 * hi,
 * sorry made it work for the excerpt, still have to figure out how to add caption
   to slides…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/4/#post-2223987)
 * Hi JLeuze,
 * I have tried again to upload the plugin as you told me to do for the slide excerpts,
   it doesn’t show on the slide page…?
 * Also I would like to center the slide show on my main col and I don’t seem to
   have it work?
 * I created my theme with Artisteer, does that create these conflicts?
 * Thank you for your precious help,
    Corrinne
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Calendar] CSS Styling?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-css-styling/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-css-styling/#post-2748641)
 * [@morga84](https://wordpress.org/support/users/morga84/)
 * have you managed to modify any of the css?
 * I don’t, any help is welcome! cheers 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Calendar] Duplicate Events?!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-duplicate-events/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-duplicate-events/#post-2747496)
 * How can I customize CSS?
 * this is shocking: [http://www.permacultureandco.be/ai1ec_event/week-end-dinitiation-a-la-permaculture/?instance_id=624](http://www.permacultureandco.be/ai1ec_event/week-end-dinitiation-a-la-permaculture/?instance_id=624)
 * i have been modifying code in the css style sheets and nothing seems to change…
 * thx for the help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Calendar] Duplicate Events?!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-duplicate-events/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-all-in-one-calendar-duplicate-events/#post-2747494)
 * Hey,
 * I take opportunity of this thread to mention I just upgraded to premium so I 
   can customize css etc…
 * I don’t find the tools or whatever I am supposed to find?
 * Thanks for your help!
 * Corrinne
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/3/#post-2223980)
 * yes created a file, put it in the plugin directory in the ftp and activated it
   and it said
 * Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting T_STRING in /homez.
   341/vayasigm/www/wp-content/plugins/New directory/meteor_slides_excerpts.php 
   on line 15
 * is there any way you can look at it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/3/#post-2223978)
 * this gives me a syntax error… I’m hopeless!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/3/#post-2223976)
 * Hi,
 * yes I have added this exact same code to the functions.php file of my theme, 
   and checked now for the screen options and there is nothing more than before…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/3/#post-2223974)
 * Hi again,
 * I was also looking to customize the css, followed instruction on your site but
   don’t find the ‘images/title-bg.png’ file…
 * And I’d like the text to appear on hover. Is that possible?
 * Thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] possible to have text as well?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/)
 *  [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-possible-to-have-text-as-well/page/3/#post-2223973)
 * Hi Jleuze,
 * I have followed this thread a bit and tried to implement this code:
 * I usually like to add fields right to the slide editor, this makes it easier 
   to manage the content. To do this you just need to drop this into your theme’s
   functions.php file:
 * // Add excerpts to Meteor Slides
 *  add_post_type_support(‘slide’, ‘excerpt’);
 * And then drop this into your custom slideshow template, somewhere within the .
   mslide div:
 * <?php // Get the slide post’s excerpt
 *  the_excerpt();?>
 * But I have no excerpt box showing in the slide editor?
 * Basically I would like to have the option to add lines or paragraphs to the slides,
   how do I do?
 * Thanks for your precious help!
    Corrinne
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] description on slides](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-description-on-slides/)
 *  Thread Starter [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-description-on-slides/#post-2745535)
 * Awesome, I will try this out!
 * Another question yet…
 * How do I resize vertical images or panoramic images? will the slideshow adapt
   vertically?
 * Thank you for your good and fast answers!
 * Corrinne
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] adapt slideshow to size of photos?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-adapt-slideshow-to-size-of-photos/)
 *  Thread Starter [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-adapt-slideshow-to-size-of-photos/#post-2727308)
 * Thank you very much! Very nice plugin!!! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meteor Slides] [Plugin: Meteor Slides] adapt slideshow to size of photos?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-adapt-slideshow-to-size-of-photos/)
 *  Thread Starter [corrinne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/corrinne/)
 * (@corrinne)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-meteor-slides-adapt-slideshow-to-size-of-photos/#post-2727304)
 * Hi!
 * It is fine for the size! Thanks a lot! 🙂
 * Now, can we change a setting to have the photos slide only on click?
 * Cheers,
    Corrinne

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)