Title: computermike27's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# computermike27

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] can't see the button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/)
 *  [computermike27](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/)
 * (@computermike27)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/#post-6553854)
 * update2, click on the button, enter a URL, click OK and nothing happens on the
   page.
 * Mike
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] can't see the button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/)
 *  [computermike27](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/)
 * (@computermike27)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/#post-6553853)
 * update, am I looking in the wrong place? The button appears when I am editing
   a page, but not when I am editing a blog post. Is this the correct behaviour?
 * Mike
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] can't see the button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/)
 *  [computermike27](https://wordpress.org/support/users/computermike27/)
 * (@computermike27)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-button-2/#post-6553852)
 * wordpress 4.3.1
    z-url prefix 1.4.4
 * tried it with TinyMCE Advanced 4.2.5 and BlackStudio 2.2.8
 * button does not show. I have tried deactivating and reactivating, deinstalling
   and reinstalling, absolutely nothing!
 * Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)