Title: collidge's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# collidge

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [When I change themes they do not display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-change-themes-they-do-not-display/)
 *  Thread Starter [collidge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/)
 * (@collidge)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-change-themes-they-do-not-display/#post-4337817)
 * Thanks again. I’ve deleted WP Super Cache plugin and finally my site updates!
   yah!
    I don’t have time at the moment to look into how to trouble shoot what 
   was happening with WP Super Cache but will investigate in the future.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [When I change themes they do not display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-change-themes-they-do-not-display/)
 *  Thread Starter [collidge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/)
 * (@collidge)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-change-themes-they-do-not-display/#post-4337797)
 * Thanks. I hit the Delete Cache button, then deactivated the WP Cache plugin, 
   logged out of WordPress and checked my site. It is still the Hannari theme even
   though I have changed it to the default 2013 theme.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hannari] Replacing site title with logo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacing-site-title-with-logo-1/)
 *  [collidge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/collidge/)
 * (@collidge)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacing-site-title-with-logo-1/#post-4307933)
 * Hi. I have added a Header Logo Image as described above in General Settings but
   the site still displays with the site title and tagline when I am not logged 
   into WordPress.
 * I have tried clearing my cache but it did not help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)