Title: code4life's Replies - page 3 | WordPress.org

---

# code4life

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] Removed plugin, tabels still in db](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removed-plugin-tabels-still-in-db/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removed-plugin-tabels-still-in-db/#post-11124015)
 * Hi Mary,
    how did you remove the plugin? By removing it with the “Uninstall” 
   link in WordPress plugin page, cf7db table will be removed with all datas.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Empty cart not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/empty-cart-not-working/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/empty-cart-not-working/#post-10702823)
 * Hi teeboy4real,
    thanks for your reporting! I tested “Disable cart page for WooCommerce”
   on latest Woocommerce version (3.4.5) and empty cart works well. Try to enable
   WordPress debug mode, look for any error/warning about “Disable cart page for
   WooCommerce” files and send me the rows, so I can investigate better on your 
   problem. Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] Add search to frontend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-search-to-frontend/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-search-to-frontend/#post-10549021)
 * Hi oldguitar,
    actually not, Database for CF7 haven’t this feature… but in your
   website I can’t find contact form, what would you like to use the plugin for?
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] Uploaded files are not stored anywhere, only the file name](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-files-are-not-stored-anywhere-only-the-file-name/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-files-are-not-stored-anywhere-only-the-file-name/#post-10524307)
 * Hi RalfS2,
    thank you for your suggestions, you were really very accurate! I 
   put your proposals in working state to add this features as soon as possible!
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] cannot checkout while no stock products in shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-checkout-while-no-stock-products-in-shopping-cart/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-checkout-while-no-stock-products-in-shopping-cart/#post-10405247)
 * Hi tiantzer,
    I released a new version (1.2.4) to resolve your problem! Now, 
   when an error occurs in cart (like the one you found), the cart is emptied.
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] cannot checkout while no stock products in shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-checkout-while-no-stock-products-in-shopping-cart/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-checkout-while-no-stock-products-in-shopping-cart/#post-10397314)
 * Hi tiantzer,
    thanks for your reporting! I start working to find a solution to
   include in the next release and fix your scenario.
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] There is a problem with the translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/#post-10354326)
 * Hi Artem,
    thanks for report! Please, Try to download again the plugin, I fix
   it right now!
 * Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] There is a problem with the translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/#post-10354064)
 * Hi guys,
    thanks to your reports and suggestions, I released a new version (1.2.3)
   that fix the text domain for translations.
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] There is a problem with the translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/#post-10347075)
 * Hi Yui,
    thanks for your support! With “correct language domain” I meant the 
   domain set in plugin code. Mine was a temporary workaround
 * In next release I fix it!
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] There is a problem with the translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-the-translation/#post-10346940)
 * Hi guys!
    Thanks for appreciate Disable cart page for WooCommerce plugin!
 * I downloaded the Russian translation and I investigated the problem and to solve
   it, it’s enough to change the name of the language file using the correct language
   domain: wcdcp.
 * So your language translation files should be:
    wcdcp-ru_RU.po wcdcp-ru_RU.mo
 * Keep me updated!
    Best regards
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Does the job, clean and minimal code!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-the-job-clean-and-minimal-code/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-the-job-clean-and-minimal-code/#post-10273373)
 * Thank you very much chrisschwartze! I’m glad you enjoyed my work! Contact me 
   for any suggestions or doubts
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] need help to change name field DB](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-to-change-name-field-db/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-to-change-name-field-db/#post-10105331)
 * Hi verone22b,
    thanks for your feedback!
 * Can you provide me a screenshot to better understand what result would you like
   to achieve and what is your actual situation? You can send it via email at [supporto@code4life.it](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/3/supporto@code4life.it?output_format=md)
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] I need a SQL for showing the data](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-need-a-sql-for-showing-the-data/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-need-a-sql-for-showing-the-data/#post-10029612)
 * Since there has been no response within two months, the topic can be considered
   resolved.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Database for CF7] Nice but need more modification](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nice-but-need-more-modification/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nice-but-need-more-modification/#post-10000876)
 * Hi fluohead,
    thanks for your nice review! I’m already at work to put your precious
   suggestions into practice
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database for CF7] 404 Pagina non trovata](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-pagina-non-trovata/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-pagina-non-trovata/#post-9954439)
 * Ciao woodypad,
    ho effettuato qualche test con User Role Editor, ma non mi risulta
   alcuna incompatibilità. Potresti fornirmi un account dedicato da admin al tuo
   backend per poter controllare le impostazioni e riportarle su una mia versione
   di debug?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)