Title: code4life's Replies - page 2 | WordPress.org

---

# code4life

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md)
2 [3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Exclude products from emptying the cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-products-from-emptying-the-cart/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-products-from-emptying-the-cart/#post-14600828)
 * Hi [@ducktoy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ducktoy/), how are you? I hope
   so!
    Unfortunately the plugin does not allow you to exclude products from the
   empty cart action, sorry. You need to create an ad-hoc function for this. I suggest
   commenting deleting the plugin hook that does this, in the file:
 * **disable-cart-page-for-woocommerce.php**
 * on lines 121-123 and to add a custom hook, perhaps using the default WooCommerce
   hook “woocommerce_add_to_cart”. Find a similar example here:
 * [https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28365050/how-to-add-filter-or-hook-for-woocommerce-add-to-cart](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28365050/how-to-add-filter-or-hook-for-woocommerce-add-to-cart)
 * from which you can start for your development.
 * I hope this information will help resolve your doubts
    Best regards`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Can’t choose months as booking duration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-choose-months-as-booking-duration/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-choose-months-as-booking-duration/#post-14230282)
 * I’m sorry, but I still don’t understand your report. This is the section dedicated
   to the support of the “Disable cart page for WooCommerce” plugin. It is therefore
   unclear your report regarding another plugin, which has no connection with ours.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Can’t choose months as booking duration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-choose-months-as-booking-duration/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-choose-months-as-booking-duration/#post-14225781)
 * Hi, how are you? I hope so!
    I’m sorry, but I cannot understand how your reporting
   is related to Disable cart page for WooCommerce plugin. It hasn’t any kind of
   calendar or similar.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Plugin doesn’t work with woocommerce 5.0.0.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-doesnt-work-with-woocommerce-5-0-0/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-doesnt-work-with-woocommerce-5-0-0/#post-14130099)
 * Hi sergeykostyna,
    how are you? I hope so!
 * Not sure I understand your report, Disable cart page for WooCommerce is compatible
   with WC5.0 without any problem.
    Also, the plugin does not modify add to cart
   links in any way, it is likely that the problem is caused by something else, 
   please check. I hope this information will help resolve your doubts Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Would WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons work with this plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/would-woocommerce-checkout-add-ons-work-with-this-plugin/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/would-woocommerce-checkout-add-ons-work-with-this-plugin/#post-13890794)
 * Hi jokubas2000k,
    how are you? I hope so!
 * Disable cart page for WooCommerce prevents the insertion of multiple products
   in the cart, it is its own feature as described:
 * >  Disable cart page for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to bypass the
   > WooCommrce cart page, redirecting your customers directly to checkout page 
   > and **also disable the ability to add multiple products** to their orders.
 * To avoid this, you need to modify the “disable-cart-page-for-woocommerce.php”
   file by removing the hook at lines 120-123.
 * I hope this information will help resolve your doubts
    Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] I removed the plugin but it is still reverting to check out page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-removed-the-plugin-but-it-is-still-reverting-to-check-out-page/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-removed-the-plugin-but-it-is-still-reverting-to-check-out-page/#post-12774287)
 * Hi intouchwithwendy,
    how are you? I hope fine!
 * How did you remove the plugin? If you uninstall it and remove plugin folder, 
   its hooks cannot be fired.
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] add additional paramater so i can use $_GET](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-additional-paramater-so-i-can-use-_get/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-additional-paramater-so-i-can-use-_get/#post-11979263)
 * Hi anthony021491,
    unfortunately your link it’s broken. Please, check it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] disable redirect to checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-redirect-to-checkout/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-redirect-to-checkout/#post-11848999)
 * Hi dralfio,
    how are you?
 * I’m sorry, but redirect to checkout page after product add to cart is a “Disable
   cart page for WooCommerce” feature and right now it’s impossible to disable it
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Logged in/ Not logged in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logged-in-not-logged-in/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logged-in-not-logged-in/#post-11750153)
 * Hi mtwk-applied,
    please take a look here: [https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/159085/deactivate-plugin-for-a-specific-user-group](https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/159085/deactivate-plugin-for-a-specific-user-group)
   [https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/246704/disable-plugins-for-a-specific-user-role](https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/246704/disable-plugins-for-a-specific-user-role)
   in this way, you can chooose to enable/disable plugins according to loggend in
   user role. Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Plugin does not remove basket in Header?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-does-not-remove-basket-in-header/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-does-not-remove-basket-in-header/#post-11750147)
 * Hi webcienoordpole,
    I’m sorry, but this is not a plugin feature, unfortunately
   cart icon in header depends on your theme. Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Breaks WooCommerce Coupon URLS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaks-woocommerce-coupon-urls/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaks-woocommerce-coupon-urls/#post-11750144)
 * Hi tommydotfm,
    please enable WordPress debug mode:
 * > [Debugging in WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/)
 * 
    and send me debug.log file to investigate on your reporting. Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Booking calendar is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/booking-calendar-is-not-working/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/booking-calendar-is-not-working/#post-11619740)
 * Hi wpgotook,
    from a first quick look, I noticed that your site has many JavaScript
   errors in the console, it is possible that one of these is the cause of the problem.
   I would suggest enabling WordPress debug mode (in particular, WP_DEBUG_LOG) to
   understand from the logs what the error is and where it is generated. To learn
   more about how to debug, read: [https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG](https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG)
   Then send me the contents of the log file (wp-content / debug.log) so that we
   can understand if the problem is caused by “Disable cart page for WooCommerce”.
   Greetings
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Remove Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-plugin-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-plugin-26/#post-11559168)
 * Hi khaleela,
    have you any kind of cache in your WordPress or on your server?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Disable Cart Plugin no longer working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-cart-plugin-no-longer-working/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-cart-plugin-no-longer-working/#post-11451636)
 * You’re welcome, I’m glad that all is resolved! Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable cart page for WooCommerce] Disable Cart Plugin no longer working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-cart-plugin-no-longer-working/)
 *  Plugin Author [code4life](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/)
 * (@code4life)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-cart-plugin-no-longer-working/#post-11451320)
 * Hi RussellWrite, how are you? I hope fine!
    I visited your site and performed
   the following steps: – In primary menu, clicked on “Store” – In store page, clicked
   on “Lessons” category – In lessons products category page, clicked on “Group 
   lessons – 60 minutes” add to basket button – I am redirected to checkout page.
   So, all seems to work well. Please, could you explain me better what do you mean
   with “Disable Cart Plugin no longer works”? Please, describe detailed the steps
   do you make and the issue. Also, you talked about “After making changes to two
   of my products”, what did you mean?
 * Thanks for collaboration
    Best regards

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/?output_format=md)
2 [3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/code4life/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)