Title: coco83's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# coco83

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[GridMag] URL changed, no more access to the administrator post (error 500)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-changed-no-more-access-to-the-administrator-post-error-500/)
 *  Thread Starter [coco83](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/)
 * (@coco83)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-changed-no-more-access-to-the-administrator-post-error-500/#post-15512477)
 * Hello
    Thank you very much, I can access the homepage but when I click on the
   menu I have again error 500 (see link of the site) I think that it is still necessary
   to modify the comic or a file. Thanks for your help
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery by 10Web - Mobile-Friendly Image Gallery] the apostrophe (‘) is preceded by backslash (/)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-apostrophe-is-preceded-by-backslash/)
 *  Thread Starter [coco83](https://wordpress.org/support/users/coco83/)
 * (@coco83)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-apostrophe-is-preceded-by-backslash/#post-12981078)
 * corrected myself (deleted) in the database in the table: wp_bwg_album

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)