Title: cmarra's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cmarra

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Minor issues (hopefully) that may involve coding](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-issues-hopefully-that-may-involve-coding/)
 *  Thread Starter [cmarra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/)
 * (@cmarra)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-issues-hopefully-that-may-involve-coding/#post-1908578)
 * Well, I’ve managed to resolve the last issue. It involved a minor fix with my
   security plug-in. I’m still looking for answers on the others though. I think
   I’m going to try posting each issue separately.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Minor issues (hopefully) that may involve coding](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-issues-hopefully-that-may-involve-coding/)
 *  Thread Starter [cmarra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cmarra/)
 * (@cmarra)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-issues-hopefully-that-may-involve-coding/#post-1908468)
 * Please? Does anybody have an answer for any of these issues?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)