Title: clueless1949's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# clueless1949

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Wordpress Auction Plugin] How do I delete a bid?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/)
 *  [clueless1949](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 * (@clueless1949)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/#post-10813845)
 * PS. I have searched for the replies using “all mail” as the search criteria.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Wordpress Auction Plugin] How do I delete a bid?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/)
 *  [clueless1949](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 * (@clueless1949)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/#post-10813841)
 * I was able to enter a test bid and then cancel it with the “cancel the last bid”
   function under the Manage Auctions tab.
    I still have not received any test emails.
   I have entered, one after the other, all the email addresses I have access to
   in the Email for receiving bid notifications box under the email tab in Settings.
   Two have been gmail addresses. one was in another domain, not the same domain
   as my auction website. two were in the same domain as the auction website I have
   sent emails before bidding and after bidding, with each of these email addresses
   entered in the email box. That means I’ve tested the private message function
   about 10 times Each time I’ve sent an email, a box pops up saying that the email
   has been sent successfully, and I’ve then clicked ok. I don’t have any more ideas
   of what to try to make the private email message function work. Advice, please?
   best, Kirk
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Wordpress Auction Plugin] How do I delete a bid?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/)
 *  [clueless1949](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 * (@clueless1949)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-delete-a-bid/#post-10812173)
 * I have the same issue. I haven’t placed a test bid yet, because I want to be 
   sure I know how to cancel it first. The auction just started and it’s for a valuable
   painting. $5000 min first bid. no bidders yet. My test bid would be the first
   bid, and I don’t want to ruin the integrity of the auction by being the first
   to bid and then not be able to cancel it. Please give me a step by step of how
   to cancel the last bid in my admin panel.
    Auction is located in the “store” 
   of this site: freeross.org
 * Also, the “send private email” function isn’t working. I have tried two email
   addresses in the wordpress admin menu bar for freeross.org>Ultimate Auction>Settings
   >Email>Email for receiving bid notification box. They are: [info@freeross.org](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/replies/info@freeross.org?output_format=md)
   and [freerossulbricht@gmail.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/replies/freerossulbricht@gmail.com?output_format=md).
   Neither of them receives an email when I do a test of the “send private email”
   function. Please advise me concerning these two issues.
    thanks in advance for
   your help. Kirk
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WP page added to HTML site returns 500 Error, /wp-admin page = same error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-page-added-to-html-site-returns-500-error-wp-admin-page-same-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [clueless1949](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 * (@clueless1949)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-page-added-to-html-site-returns-500-error-wp-admin-page-same-error/#post-5792726)
 * Well here’s one last try at fixing this thing before trying to update through
   multiple versions.
    The bolded part below is line 134 of the offending file. 
   anything stand out as being a_ PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T\_CONSTANT\
   _ENCAPSED\_STRING _
 * // CSS for admin area
    include_once (TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/functions/bfa_css_admin_head.
   php’); // Add the CSS to the <head>…</head> of the theme option admin area add_action(‘
   admin_head’, ‘bfa_add_stuff_admin_head’);
 * include_once (TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/functions/bfa_ata_add_admin.php’);
    include_once(
   TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/functions/bfa_ata_admin.php’); add_action(‘admin_menu’, ‘bfa_ata_add_admin’);
 * // Escape single & double quotes
    function bfa_escape($string) { $string = str_replace(‘”‘,‘”‘,
   $string); $string = str_replace(“‘”, ”’, $string); return $string; }
 * // change them back
    function bfa_unescape($string) { **$string = str_replace(‘”‘,‘”‘,
   $string);** $string = str_replace(”’, “‘”, $string); return $string; }
 * function bfa_escapelt($string) {
    $string = str_replace(‘<‘, ‘<‘, $string); $
   string = str_replace(‘>’, ‘>’, $string); return $string; }
 * function footer_output($footer_content) {
    $footer_content .= ”; return $footer_content;
 * line 134 is in bold. Anything stand out as being left out or added or out of 
   place
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WP page added to HTML site returns 500 Error, /wp-admin page = same error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-page-added-to-html-site-returns-500-error-wp-admin-page-same-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [clueless1949](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clueless1949/)
 * (@clueless1949)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-page-added-to-html-site-returns-500-error-wp-admin-page-same-error/#post-5792708)
 * Here is the error log message. This error comes up every time either the web 
   page or the /wp-admin page is queried. I don’t understand what it means, but 
   it seems significant that the error happens for both the query of the web page
   itself and for the query of the /wp-admin page. Any help would be appreciated.
 * 20150215T182336: **casabambu.com/forsale/index.php**
    PHP Parse error: syntax
   error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /hermes/bosoraweb166/b1833/ipg.
   casabambucom/forsale/wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/functions.php on line 134
 * 20150215T171254: **casabambu.com/forsale/wp-admin/index.php**
    PHP Parse error:
   syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /hermes/bosoraweb166/b1833/
   ipg.casabambucom/forsale/wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/functions.php on line
   134

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)