Title: clicktheo's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# clicktheo

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [FTP Plugin Updates?!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ftp-plugin-updates/)
 *  Thread Starter [clicktheo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/)
 * (@clicktheo)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ftp-plugin-updates/#post-889082)
 * I am running suPHP, and Apache seems to be making the files run as the user. 
   Or, at least my CPU Usage screen seems to be listing it like that:-
 * clickth click-theo.com 0.06 0.23 0.0
 * It still doesn’t seem to be working….any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [FTP Plugin Updates?!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ftp-plugin-updates/)
 *  Thread Starter [clicktheo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/clicktheo/)
 * (@clicktheo)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ftp-plugin-updates/#post-889016)
 * Well, I seem to have set the folder permissions correctly – is there any other
   procedure that I can carry out to get this installation working?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)