Title: cleanair_walker's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cleanair_walker

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [New to WordPress & having difficulty with main pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-to-wordpress-amp-having-difficulty-with-main-pages/)
 *  [cleanair_walker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/)
 * (@cleanair_walker)
 * [17 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-to-wordpress-amp-having-difficulty-with-main-pages/#post-1083981)
 * New User…..not sure what I did. Had all posts almost perfect and now everything
   is totally messed up. I might have hit something when I was changing colors. 
   How do I revert to the original code that I had upon the install (I’m working
   in reviewsPRESS). Any help is much appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Backup plugin not working in 2.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-plugin-not-working-in-261/)
 *  [cleanair_walker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cleanair_walker/)
 * (@cleanair_walker)
 * [17 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-plugin-not-working-in-261/#post-848519)
 * I have this error for date() and mktime() with WordPress 2.7.1 . In my case it
   selected Chicago. Unfortunate my for readers who are in France. I have another
   MYSQL application with a form fill which nicely dates the POSTS in Paris time..
   In other words the server is in the USA but the customers for both apps are in
   Europe. How can I do a rewrite in .htaccess to stop these messages? They are 
   like horse droppings.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)