Title: chrisdoig's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# chrisdoig

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Yoast SEO disappeared from my dashboard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-disappeared-from-my-dashboard/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-disappeared-from-my-dashboard/#post-8826247)
 * Sorry- I made a mistake with copying files. All sorted now, but worried about
   what caused it to disappear.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with menus and sidebars since upgrade to 4.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/#post-7682573)
 * To answer ‘rsgreene’ my problems were eventually found to be a corrupted table.
   It’s funny but it did coincide with the upgrade to WordPress 4.6. I used phpMyAdmin
   to run a repair on the table and all was well.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with menus and sidebars since upgrade to 4.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/#post-7682299)
 * Hi Luke
 * Problem is the same when screen refreshed. It is not just main menu that’s corrupted.
   The sidebars have disappeared and the Page Title settings on every page. And 
   I cannot change any of the settings to restore the look.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with menus and sidebars since upgrade to 4.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/#post-7682252)
 * I have already contacted Theme Fusion and am waiting for their suggestion as 
   the cause of the problem and an effective solution. I posted to this forum because
   I thought other people might have had similar problems. I apologise if I have
   wasted anyone’ time.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with menus and sidebars since upgrade to 4.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/#post-7682245)
 * Thanks again. The menu is assigned in the Appearance/menu as it always has been.
   I can delete items from that menu, but not add or amend it in any other way. 
   The links have disappeared and I can’t put them back.
 * It seems quite radical to me – that the sidebars should disappear and the Page
   Title Bar settings.
 * I’m waiting for Avada support to come back to me. So far they have only suggested
   disabling plugins.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with menus and sidebars since upgrade to 4.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [chrisdoig](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisdoig/)
 * (@chrisdoig)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-menus-and-sidebars-since-upgrade-to-46/#post-7682230)
 * Hi Steve – thanks for responding. I have disabled all the plugins with no effect.
   Problem still there.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)