Title: Chris's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Chris

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NS Cloner - Site Cloner and Multisite Duplicator] ns cloner clear queue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ns-cloner-clear-queue/)
 *  [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ns-cloner-clear-queue/#post-17360822)
 * I’m also having this problem. See my post at [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/programmatic-cloning-sometimes-does-not-complete/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/programmatic-cloning-sometimes-does-not-complete/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce] Inline Datepicker](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-datepicker/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-datepicker/#post-10073973)
 * Hi Komal,
 * If you want to add it, it just needs a new option added, a containing element
   added to the checkout and a change to the orddd-lite-initialize-datepicker.js
   file. I’ve modded it for now as follows:
 *     ```
       jQuery( '#e_deliverydate' ).val( '' );
       jQuery( '#inline-datepicker' ).datepicker( {
       	inline: true,
       	altField: '#e_deliverydate',
       	...
       ```
   
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] New jobs not saved in WP multisite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-jobs-not-saved-in-wp-multisite/)
 *  [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-jobs-not-saved-in-wp-multisite/page/3/#post-4441175)
 * Well it’s not that clear on GitHub that the version you’ll be downloading is 
   3.1.2-rc1!
 * Thanks though, it seems to be working on my site now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] New jobs not saved in WP multisite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-jobs-not-saved-in-wp-multisite/)
 *  [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-jobs-not-saved-in-wp-multisite/page/3/#post-4441172)
 * I cannot find 3.1.2-rc1 either. If the developer could point me in the right 
   direction I’d be very grateful.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Redirect Main Site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-main-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-main-site/#post-4343109)
 * I’ve figured out a working solution. If anyone else has been trying to accomplish
   this then the following function may help;
 *     ```
       function redirect_entire_site() {
   
       	/* Redirect to where? */
       	$redirect_url = 'http://domain.com/your-new-page/';
   
       	$uri = $GLOBALS['pagenow'];
   
       	if( !is_admin() ) {
       		$redirect = true;
       	}
   
       	if( strpos( $uri, 'wp-login' ) !== false ) {
       		$redirect = false;
       	}
   
       	if( $redirect == true ) {
       		wp_redirect( $redirect_url, 301 );
       		exit;
       	}
   
       }
   
       add_action( 'init', 'redirect_entire_site' );
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Ideas for recording user transactions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ideas-for-recording-user-transactions/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ideas-for-recording-user-transactions/#post-3843165)
 * Thanks bcworkz. At the moment I think the number of transactions per user will
   be quite small, under 50 for example but with the odd exception that will be 
   100+. I’m not sure what would be considered a large number of keys to be stored
   as user meta. I’m thinking the best way to go would be a new table as I will 
   have to query it on the users account page to summarise their transactions and
   calculate a total.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Invalid argument supplied for foreach()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-11/#post-3477001)
 * A quick update to this; I’ve noticed this error does not occur when I move the
   plugin code to the theme’s functions file. This error only occurs when the code
   is added as a plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] [Plugin: User Access Manager] adding registration form, and redirect to page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-user-access-manager-adding-registration-form-and-redirect-to-page/)
 *  [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-user-access-manager-adding-registration-form-and-redirect-to-page/#post-2715521)
 * I’m also having this problem. I would like to be able to display a gravity forms
   register form along with the login form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [$wpdb insert problem – not inserting string](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdb-insert-problem-not-inserting-string/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdb-insert-problem-not-inserting-string/#post-3058534)
 * Very strange, I moved the second field to be first in the array and it works.
   Code now reads;
 * `$wpdb->insert($wpdb->uam_accessgroup_to_object, array('object_type' => 'user','
   object_id' => $userID, 'group_id' => $entry['7']), array('%s', '%d'));`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Remove 'Leave a Response' link from functions.php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-leave-a-response-link-from-functionsphp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-leave-a-response-link-from-functionsphp/#post-2195601)
 * Ah brilliant, I forgot about the possibility of CSS for this. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Remove comments in specific categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-comments-in-specific-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-comments-in-specific-categories/#post-2195000)
 * Solved. I removed a plugin which must have been conflicting with the function.
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Category Lists on a Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-lists-on-a-page-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-lists-on-a-page-1/#post-1660084)
 * Thanks for the replies. We sorted this out last night and wrote a function using
   wp list categories. So by writing a shortcode on a page we now get a list of 
   the child categories in whichever category the shortcode specifies.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Can I do this?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-do-this-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Chris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chips/)
 * (@chips)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-do-this-5/#post-1606169)
 * Great, thanks ipstenu. I couldn’t see any settings for it so I assumed if it 
   was possible it would be a templating thing.
 * There are options for this type of thing in Joomla, but thats part of the problem
   I have with it. It’s too easy to get messed up by an inquisative client.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)