Title: Fred D's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Fred D

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14109951)
 * [https://onlycumin.com/contact-us/](https://onlycumin.com/contact-us/)
 * Using jetpack forms and creative mail for the automation.
 * I added another form to the page, but it didn’t get saved either.
 * I also tried constant contact form, but that didn’t work at all.
 * What I would really like is a form that shows up automatically on every page.
   But, I’d be happy with anything that allows people to sign up and get automated
   responses.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14102919)
 * I was able to send out a newsletter via creative mail. But, it didn’t go to all
   the contacts I sent it to. And, still not getting the automated response going
   out. Do I need to have the premium version of Jetpack? I subscribed to Creative
   mail. I am not getting a lot of options about where and when to send automated
   emails from either jetpack or creative mail plug in.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14086030)
 * [https://app.creativemail.com/marketing/automation/editor/640899/1487/view](https://app.creativemail.com/marketing/automation/editor/640899/1487/view)
 * [https://app.creativemail.com/marketing/settings](https://app.creativemail.com/marketing/settings)
 * I am not getting anything popping up when I upload the screenshots. So, I have
   no idea where they are going.
 * Can you tell me which contact forms are compatible with creative mail and constant
   contact. The creative mail sequence is: when someone signs up for our email list,
   they get a welcome email followed by 2 follow ups over the next few days. Simple,
   easy peasy. But, our contact forms don’t seem to be communicating with creative
   mail. And, I can’t find a contact form on jetpack.
    I can use constant contact
   or creative mail, I guess. I set up an auto response email in constant contact,
   but I couldn’t find a welcome sequence template. Creative mail had one that I
   was able to set up an easy set of emails. I’m not married to any particular program.
   I just want a contact form that triggers a reponse sequence. If I have to tear
   down and start over, I’m fine with that. Thank you, FD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14078074)
 * Also, I uploaded the screenshots. I sent 7 screens. Hopefully this helps. But,
   I have a feeling Jetpack could be the issue. Is there a way to change the settings
   to use a constant contact sign up form?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14078069)
 * I also have an email in constant contact ready to send as well. Neither Constant
   contact nor creative mail are being triggered though.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fred D](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheffred/)
 * (@cheffred)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14078040)
 * Yes. It is onlycumin.com
 * I had a jetpack form, but something happened to our jetpack plug in. I am working
   with bluehost and cloudflare to fix that issue. I don’t know how it happened,
   but our website was being directed to cloudflare even though I have hosting from
   bluehost. That whole issue is a nightmare onto itself.
    We also have a constant
   contact form as well. I tried contact form 7, ninja forms, and WP forms. We removed
   all of those and are trying to work with constant contact and Jetpack forms only.
   I don’t know if the jetpack forms are working and my jetpack program is not giving
   me an option to make a new form.
 * Will send the screenshots.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)