Title: cheeseshark's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cheeseshark

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cyclone Slider] Displaying a Slideshow within a tab](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-a-slideshow-within-a-tab/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-a-slideshow-within-a-tab/#post-7305476)
 * The code for the page is below:
 *     ```
       [tabgroup]
       [tab title="Main Stage"]
   
       Content for tab1
   
       [cycloneslider id="main-stage"]
   
       [/tab]
   
       [tab title="Wanasek Stage"]
       Content for tab2
       [/tab]
   
       [tab title="Familyland Stage"]
       Content for tab3
       [/tab]
   
       [tab title="Chocolate Experience Tent"]
       Content for tab4
       [/tab]
   
       [tab title="Schedule"]
       [accordion]
       [panel title="Thursday"]
       Content for panel1
       [/panel]
   
       [panel title="Friday"]
       Content for panel2
       [/panel]
   
       [panel title="Saturday"]
       Content for panel3
       [/panel]
   
       [panel title="Sunday"]
       Content for panel4
       [/panel]
   
       [panel title="Monday"]
       Content for panel5
       [/panel]
   
       [/accordion]
   
       [/tab]
   
       [/tabgroup]
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Manager and WP Full Calendar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wp-full-calendar/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wp-full-calendar/#post-6055831)
 * I think you misunderstood what I was asking.
 * What I am looking to do is ONLY display the week beginning May 17th and not allow
   it to be changed to a different week.
 * I am sorry if I was not clear in my request.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Manager and WP Full Calendar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wp-full-calendar/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wp-full-calendar/#post-6055487)
 * I think I found the issue with it only showing “more …”.
 * I had set the Events Limit in the WP Full Calendar to blank thinking that it 
   was like other settings where blank signified no limit. Putting a number in this
   location changed the view.
 * Still looking for an answer to the second part of my question.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/page/2/#post-5609098)
 * @theirbox
 * Any conditional logic you use within the form is specific to the field you set
   it for. The only form wide conditional logic is on the submit button (show or
   not show based on a field entry).
 * I use conditional logic to show/hide fields in the form based on the entry in
   another field in the form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/page/2/#post-5609079)
 * Your child theme takes precedence over all of the forward facing pages on your
   site.
 * If you go into the paged editor on the page you want this to function from and
   add your code under the text tab it should work for you …
 * I just created a new page on my site and went into the “text” edit instead of
   the “visual” edit and dropped this code in exactly as you see below :
 *     ```
       <a class="fancybox-inline" href="#fancyboxID-1">Test </a>
       <div class="fancybox-hidden" style="display: none;">
       <div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width: 800px; height: 425px;">[gravityform id="1" ajax="true" field_values="526"]';</div>
       </div>
       ```
   
 * It popped the form up in a lightbox without issue. Obviously you won’t be able
   to use my exact code, but if you pattern yours after what I have above, it should
   work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/page/2/#post-5609077)
 * Why did you add the div code to the style.css … you should add it right to the
   page code unless of course you want it to be site wide instead of page specific.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/page/2/#post-5609073)
 * Thomas040ehv,
 * > Just a quick question: should I only change something in the place where I 
   > want the form to open in a lightbox, or also somewhere in the ‘backend’ of 
   > the website?
 * My ‘div’ code and my link reside in the same .PHP file (that builds the page 
   from my plugin).
 * In the case of QuirkyGirlie’s code, hers resides in the HTML code that builds
   her home page (if I am remembering correctly).
 * You only want to put things in the functions.php if you want them to be site 
   wide. I’m assuming when you reference the page.php you are referring to the .
   php file that makes up a specific page? If so, then yes, you make any settings
   changes specific to that page in that file.
 * I hope that answers your question.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/page/2/#post-5609066)
 * jamarwright,
 * You are have the style setting on the link, not on the div …
 * Try this :
 *     ```
       <a href="#fancyboxID-1" class="fancybox-inline">contact the Curator of Education</a>
   
       <div class="fancybox-hidden" style="display: none;">
         <div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width: 500px; height: 800px;">
           [gravityform id="8" ajax="true"]
         </div>
       </div>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/#post-5609046)
 * If you want to have scroll bars visible on the form in the lightbox, make sure
   under the “Inline content” heading to have the scrolling set to “Auto” or “Always”
   or you won’t be able to use scroll bars to scroll through the form.
 * You can find the fancybox settings under Settings / Media.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/#post-5609044)
 * What are you using to launch the lightbox?
 * I’m making an assumption based on what I can see on your site. Under the “Forms”
   heading, you have a number of forms listed as text on the page. Should these 
   be links to open the individual form? or do you have those links in another place?
 * If they should be the link to open the form, you will want to build your link
   in the following manner (in place of the text):
 * `<a href="#fancyboxID-1" class="fancybox-inline">Pet Care Service Agreement</
   a>`
 * I found that I had to configure each link with it’s own `<a>` and `<div>` to 
   get it to work the way I intended. I have 7 different forms that I display, and
   with that comes 7 different `<div>` and 7 different `<a>` configurations. I build
   the `<a>` on the fly replacing the ? “#fancyboxID-?” with the form number and
   then match it in the `<div id ="fancyboxID-?">` with the form number as well.
   Your forms are static, so you won’t have to build the links on the fly.
 * When that link is clicked on, it will fire off the code below:
 *     ```
       <div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden"><div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width:800px;height:425px">
       <?php
   
               $gfsc = '[gravityform id="1" ajax="true"]';
               echo do_shortcode($gfsc);
       ?>
       </div></div>
       ```
   
 * I apologize that I previously stated you needed to do “iframe”, when in fact 
   it is “inline”.
 * If I remember correctly, I struggled with this as well.
 * I have my link attached to a button image instead of a straight link, but it 
   should work the same.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/#post-5609041)
 * If your form is in a “message box” (looks like what pops up with an alert) then
   it is working as intended.
 * The lightbox is a message box like popup that overlays the existing page, unless
   I am misunderstanding what you are saying.
 * Do you have a link to the page so we can see what is being displayed?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity Forms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-fancybox-easy-fancybox-and-gravity-forms/#post-5609039)
 * QuirkyGirlie,
 * I ran into the same issue as you in which the Gravity Forms shortcode wasn’t 
   being called from the fancybox.
 * My code is as follows:
 *     ```
       <div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden"><div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width:800px;height:425px">
       <?php
               $vcl_c = '526';
               $gfsc = '[gravityform id="1" ajax="true" field_values="fc_itemID='.$vcl_c.'"]';
               echo do_shortcode($gfsc);
       ?>
       </div></div>
       ```
   
 * basically what you are missing (that I have in my code) is building the shortcode
   in a string, then calling it using a “do_shortcode()” function.
 * Give that a try and see if that works for you. Also, you need to call your fancybox
   in an iframe (make sure you have iframe ticked on in the settings.
 * My call looks like this :
 * `<a href="#fancyboxID-'.$org_link.'" class="fancybox-inline">`
 * $org_link is my GF form number (each form has its own ‘<div>’ setup.
 * I hope this helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Easy Fancybox and Ajax calls.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/#post-5635923)
 * > Then you should not use iFrame mode. Use Inline Content mode with class=”fancybox-
   > inline”.
 * I am … sorry about the confusion.
 *     ```
       $fc_button_link = '<a href="#fancyboxID-'.$org_link.'" class="fancybox-inline">';
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Easy Fancybox and Ajax calls.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/#post-5635920)
 * > So the form is in fact living on another page and you are linking to that page
   > with class=”fancybox-iframe” to make it open in the lightbox?
 * The content is loaded via a shortcode … I am not lightboxing another page on 
   the site.
 *     ```
       <div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden"><div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width:800px;height:425px">
       <?php
               $vcl_c = '526';
               $gfsc = '[gravityform id="1" ajax="true" field_values="fc_itemID='.$vcl_c.'"]';
               echo do_shortcode($gfsc);
       ?>
       </div></div>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Easy Fancybox and Ajax calls.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheeseshark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/)
 * (@cheeseshark)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancybox-and-ajax-calls/#post-5635916)
 * I sent an email through the contact form on the plugin website with more information.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheeseshark/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)