Title: cheaptubes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cheaptubes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Schema] Can i use woocommerce wih this?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-woocommerce-wih-this/)
 *  [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-use-woocommerce-wih-this/#post-10604903)
 * but yet the plugin description says it can be used with woocommerce
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [cannot instal in local using wamp](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-instal-in-local-using-wamp/)
 *  [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-instal-in-local-using-wamp/#post-6421433)
 * I have WP working fine locally but the issue I’m trying to fix is how do I increase
   the upload max file size. my DB is 80mb and its set to 35mb? Another question
   I have is do I then need to change any DB URL’s? I’m new to WP. Any help is appreciated.
   I’ve spent 4 days on this already.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] 500 Internal Server ERROR All WP after update!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-all-wp-after-update/)
 *  [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-all-wp-after-update/#post-6470241)
 * I’m also having an error since the update but to be fair my site still in development
   and I had been unable to test the cart b4 the upgrade. the site is on a subdomain
   at [. this is the error and you can see i’ve enable wp-debug and do have more than $100 (the min order) in the cart ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/replies/cheaptubes.dremahosters.com?output_format=md)
 * Checkout
    Customer matched shipping zone Domestic (#1) Have a coupon? Click here
   to enter your code
 *  ** You must have an order with a minimum of $100.00 to place your order, your
   current order total is $0.00.**
 * Customer matched shipping zone Domestic (#1)
    Billing Details
 * First Name *
 * Last Name *
 * Company Name
 * Email Address *
 * Phone *
 * Country *
 * Country *
 * Address *
 * Town / City *
 * State *
 * State *
 * Zip *
    Ship to a different address?
 * First Name *
 * Last Name *
 * Company Name
 * Country *
 * Country *
 * Address *
 * Town / City *
 * State *
 * State *
 * Zip *
 * Order Notes
    Your order Product Total **Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes 8-15nm 
   × 15 $112.50 ** Subtotal $112.50 Shipping 1-99: $25.00 Total $137.50
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wordpress upgrade may have introduced a cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/#post-6462512)
 * i had 2 extra blank lines after the ?>
    I got lucky bc I was still logged in 
   at work so i had to count the lines and delete the extra space. thank you so 
   much
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wordpress upgrade may have introduced a cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/#post-6462494)
 * thanks, i will try it
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wordpress upgrade may have introduced a cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/#post-6462468)
 * looks like i have to contact dreamhost, i tried to login to check this and the
   [ but i got a 404 page ( a 404 with errors](http://http://www.cheaptubes.dreamhosters.com/wp-login)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wordpress upgrade may have introduced a cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/#post-6462467)
 * i will try this, thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wordpress upgrade may have introduced a cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-upgrade-may-have-introduced-a-cart-error/#post-6462460)
 * I’m also seeing the following error on one of my product category pages.
 * Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started
   at /home/wp_7u2cz2/cheaptubes.com/wp-content/themes/cheaptubes/functions.php:
   164) in /home/wp_7u2cz2/cheaptubes.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207
 * at [http://http://www.cheaptubes.dreamhosters.com/product-category/single-walled-double-walled-carbon-nanotubes](http://http://www.cheaptubes.dreamhosters.com/product-category/single-walled-double-walled-carbon-nanotubes)
 * Any ideas of how to fix this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] wordpress and woocommerce updates may have caused cart error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-and-woocommerce-updates-may-have-caused-cart-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [cheaptubes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cheaptubes/)
 * (@cheaptubes)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-and-woocommerce-updates-may-have-caused-cart-error/#post-6463014)
 * thx, i will check

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)