Title: charisma91's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# charisma91

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weight Based Shipping for WooCommerce] How to set up weight based shipping for items with different weights](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-weight-based-shipping-for-items-with-different-weights/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-weight-based-shipping-for-items-with-different-weights/#post-18102810)
 * Hi Dan
 * Thank you so much for all your help. All of my WooCommerce issues have now been
   fixed. I truly appreciate it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weight Based Shipping for WooCommerce] How to set up weight based shipping for items with different weights](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-weight-based-shipping-for-items-with-different-weights/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-weight-based-shipping-for-items-with-different-weights/#post-18101360)
 * Hi Dan,
 * Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it. I played around more with 
   the sample orders and I see what you mean. I also see the shipping rate change
   if the order weight total passes a certain threshold. I have a few more questions
   regarding the plugin. They’re listed below:
    1. I also set it up where the customer gets free shipping if their total is $100
       or more but that’s not working accurately either. Once the order is over $100
       the “free shipping” option comes up. However, the standard shipping option comes
       up too. I want the “free shipping” to be the only option that appears once the
       total is $100 or more.
 * 2. I also want to set it up where they have an option to select standard shipping
   by the weight or priority shipping by the weight. The plugin only lets me configure
   one or the other not both options. When I try to do both they override each other.
 * Thank you,
 * A’Ishah
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] How to set up shipping by weight for products of different sizes and categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-shipping-by-weight-for-products-of-different-sizes-and-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-shipping-by-weight-for-products-of-different-sizes-and-categories/#post-18100359)
 * Hi Zubair,
 * Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll definitely follow through with them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] How to set up shipping by weight for products of different sizes and categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-shipping-by-weight-for-products-of-different-sizes-and-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-set-up-shipping-by-weight-for-products-of-different-sizes-and-categories/#post-18097785)
 * Hi Shahzeen,
 * Thank you so much for your response. I truly appreciate it. I actually did install
   the Weight Based plugin you mentioned and it’s helped me quite a bit. I was able
   to categorize my products into 3 different weight sections: light, medium and
   heavy. However, I’m still having trouble on setting it where if a person buys
   multiple products from different weight sections (ex: a light product and a large
   product) how to combine the shipping rather than it defaults to only charging
   shipping for one of the products. I thought I could set that up with the weight
   based plugin but I’m having a hard time. Are you able to help me with that? Here’s
   the link to my site: [https://charismahomedecor.com](https://charismahomedecor.com)
 * If you don’t mind you can play around with putting products in the cart and see
   what I’m referring to. When it’s a single product being purchased everything 
   is perfect. The issue lies with if they order more than one product I want the
   shipping to gradually increase without it doubling completely or not increasing
   at all.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme is broken what do I do](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/#post-4585650)
 * Thanks. It worked
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme is broken what do I do](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/#post-4585636)
 * Right up it’s not allowing me to login so I can switch the theme.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme is broken what do I do](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/)
 *  Thread Starter [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-what-do-i-do/#post-4585628)
 * [@esmi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/esmi/) thanks. But now when I go 
   to log into the backend of the site I get this exact message:
 * Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/charis12/public_html/
   www.chesterstudygroup.org/wp-content/themes/customizr.old/parts/class-footer-
   footer_main.php on line 173
 * I know it has something to do with the coding but I can’t log into the site to
   figure out what’s wrong with the coding. Can you help me?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Login as on http://www.themesandco.com/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/)
 *  [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/#post-4569364)
 * I’m new to this. How do I start a new topic?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Login as on http://www.themesandco.com/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/)
 *  [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/#post-4569361)
 * I recently created a site with this customizr theme and at first it was up and
   running fine, now I the site doesn’t show up, I can’t log into the backend to
   see what’s wrong. I’m literally stuck I don’t know what to do. Can someone please
   help me.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Login as on http://www.themesandco.com/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/)
 *  [charisma91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/charisma91/)
 * (@charisma91)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-as-on-httpwwwthemesandcocom/#post-4569362)
 * I recently created a site with this customizr theme and at first it was up and
   running fine, now I the site doesn’t show up, I can’t log into the backend to
   see what’s wrong. I’m literally stuck I don’t know what to do. Can someone please
   help me.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)