Title: characterdriven's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# characterdriven

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Accessing Content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accessing-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [characterdriven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/)
 * (@characterdriven)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accessing-content/#post-6289278)
 * Solved it by going through plugins and eliminating the culprit. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Date incorrect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-incorrect/)
 *  [characterdriven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/)
 * (@characterdriven)
 * [20 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-incorrect/#post-306419)
 * I’m having a very strange problem in that when I save a post (unpublished) it
   date stamps it December 31, 1969, but when I publish it the proper date appears
   on the post. I noticed this happening today, coincidentally at the same time 
   as my ‘adsense’ button stopped inserting code into posts.
 * To see if the two issues are related I deactivated and then deleted ‘adsense’
   plugin, the reinstalled and activated it. Still getting both the date problem
   and ‘adsense’ isn’t working, even though it was fine when first installed.
 * All very confusing and I don’t know where to start re: troubleshooting.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Display problem with IE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-problem-with-ie/)
 *  [characterdriven](https://wordpress.org/support/users/characterdriven/)
 * (@characterdriven)
 * [20 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-problem-with-ie/#post-271903)
 * I’m having a problem with display in IE, also. Probably a sidebar issue, but 
   it looks fine in Mozilla so not sure why the discrepency. Any thoughts?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)