Title: chadri's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# chadri

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Recurring PayPal Donations] Change language](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-language-220/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-language-220/#post-14548530)
 * Thanks, I’m going to try the plugin
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Custom post disappeared from the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/#post-13469138)
 * The bug was fixed, but I don’t know how, I think it was when updating one of 
   the plugins but I don’t know which one
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Custom content disappears from dashboard menu when Elementor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/#post-13469130)
 * The bug was fixed, but I don’t know how, I think it was when updating one of 
   the plugins but I don’t know which one
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Custom content disappears from dashboard menu when Elementor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/#post-13456857)
 * Is there a way to clean up Elementor leftovers in the database without scripting
   or using WP-CLI? To fix the problem of the custom post it occurred to me that
   perhaps deleting Elementor and reinstalling the plugin again would remove the
   error that it causes when mixing data in the configuration of the custom post
   in the database options, but it did not work and if I delete all the entries 
   listed in the database with Elementor inside affects other plugins and breaks
   the web
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Custom content disappears from dashboard menu when Elementor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/#post-13455909)
 * Checked the fault.
 * In a local copy that contained elementor 2.9.14 when updating to the new version
   after “Elementor data updater” “the database update process is running” is when
   the custom post disappears and then even if the Elementor version is downgraded
   it no longer appears again the item in the dashboard menu.
 * I don’t see a way to fix it and I can’t use that copy from a month ago as too
   much work done would be lost.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Custom content disappears from dashboard menu when Elementor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/#post-13448357)
 * I don’t understand why it disappears when activating Elementor (which is only
   enabled for pages, not for posts or custom posts), because previously they worked
   well together, in fact I have two other custom posts created and those do not
   disappear.
 * I have checked the database in case it was deleted, but it is correctly registered
   in it, the only thing I notice is that when Elementor is enabled the custom post
   disappears.
 * I’m going to keep checking to see if I find something.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Custom post disappeared from the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/#post-13438499)
 * Hi [@keraweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/keraweb/)
 * No luck, I save it without value, and it is not seen in the menu, when checking
   it appears again as 0.
 * The other two custom posts are also saved with that value 0 automatically but
   they are seen in the menu.
 * I’m going to keep checking to see if I find something.
 * Thank you very much, regards.
 * —
 * I have checked the database in case it was deleted, but it is correctly registered
   in it, the only thing I notice is that when Elementor is enabled the custom post
   disappears
    -  This reply was modified 6 years ago by [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Custom post disappeared from the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/#post-13432948)
 * Hi [@keraweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/keraweb/)
 * I also don’t understand why it disappears when activating Elementor (which is
   only enabled for pages, not for posts or custom posts), because previously they
   worked well together, in fact I have two other custom posts created with Pods
   and those do not disappear.
 * In the Boletines the configuration is this
 * Post type description: Boletines
    Show admin UI: Yes Show administration menu
   on Desktop: Yes Parent menu ID (optional): Menu name: Position in menu: 0 Menu
   icon: Show in navigation menus: Yes Show in the “New” menu of the administration
   bar: Yes Name of the admin bar:
 * Thank you, regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Custom post disappeared from the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/#post-13427394)
 * I disabled all plugins except Pods and Elementor to check and try to fix it (
   no luck)
 * I duplicated the problematic custom post created with Pods with another name,
   I moved all the entries to that new pod with the [“Post Type Switcher”](https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-type-switcher/)
   plugin and it was seen in the menu again, I deleted the problematic one and edited
   the new one to match the name of the old “boletines” and it happened the same,
   if Elementor is enabled “boletines” disappears from menu and shows this error
   in the console:
 * [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #_wpnonce: (More info: [https://goo.gl/9p2vKq](https://goo.gl/9p2vKq))
   <input type = “hidden” id = “_wpnonce” name = “_wpnonce” value = “0a69e70117”
   > <input type = “hidden” id = “_wpnonce” name = “_wpnonce” value = “c643ab4bac”
   >
 * If Elementor is disabled it loads the pod well in the dashboard menu, although
   this appears in the console:
 * DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https: //*/wp-content/
   plugins/pods/ui/styles/src/sourcemaps/pods.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404,
   net :: ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
    DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could
   not load content for https: //*/wp-content/plugins/pods/ui/js/pods-dfv/pods-dfv.
   min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net :: ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
 * Any suggestion? Thanks, regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Custom content disappears from dashboard menu when Elementor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-content-disappears-from-dashboard-menu-when-elementor-is-active/#post-13427391)
 * I disabled all plugins except Pods and Elementor to check and try to fix it (
   no luck)
 * I duplicated the problematic custom post created with Pods with another name,
   I moved all the entries to that new pod with the [“Post Type Switcher”](https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-type-switcher/)
   plugin and it was seen in the menu again, I deleted the problematic one and edited
   the new one to match the name of the old “boletines” and it happened the same,
   if Elementor is enabled “boletines” disappears from menu and shows this error
   in the console:
 * [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #_wpnonce: (More info: [https://goo.gl/9p2vKq](https://goo.gl/9p2vKq))
   <input type = “hidden” id = “_wpnonce” name = “_wpnonce” value = “0a69e70117”
   > <input type = “hidden” id = “_wpnonce” name = “_wpnonce” value = “c643ab4bac”
   >
 * If Elementor is disabled it loads the pod well in the dashboard menu.
 * Any suggestion? Thanks, regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Custom post disappeared from the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-disappeared-from-the-dashboard-menu/#post-13419621)
 * Localized, it’s Elementor, I’ll leave a message to the developers in the Elementor
   support thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PublishPress Planner - Editorial Calendar, Marketing Content, Kanban Board] Date not respected when updating or changing status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/#post-13186915)
 * Thank you very much [@stevejburge](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevejburge/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PublishPress Planner - Editorial Calendar, Marketing Content, Kanban Board] Date not respected when updating or changing status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/#post-13186857)
 * A question, then, if a post needs to be edited that must remain with the original
   old date of publication, should be edited without changing to draft or other 
   status so that it conserves the original date and does not publish it as new 
   on the blog?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PublishPress Planner - Editorial Calendar, Marketing Content, Kanban Board] Date not respected when updating or changing status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-not-respected-when-updating-or-changing-status/#post-13186572)
 * Thank you very much [@andergmartins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andergmartins/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PublishPress Permissions: Access Control, Content Permissions, User Access] PublishPress duplicates posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/publishpress-duplicates-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [chadri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/)
 * (@chadri)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/publishpress-duplicates-posts/#post-12679677)
 * Thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chadri/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)