Title: cerics's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cerics

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YD Network-wide Options] Getting fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-fatal-error-19/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-fatal-error-19/#post-10222771)
 * Same please let me know if you find an alternative or fix.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pushwoosh] Every new post pushes a notification](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/every-new-post-pushes-a-notification/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/every-new-post-pushes-a-notification/#post-8578370)
 * Also, the plugin breaks the Network Admin area. We get an HTTP 500 error when
   trying to access the Network Admin dashboard.
 * Anyone have any advice?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RDP Wiki Embed] ERROR: Unable to retrieve wiki contents](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-unable-to-retrieve-wiki-contents/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-unable-to-retrieve-wiki-contents/#post-7602193)
 * Same problem.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Garfunkel] Add author at the preview page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-author-at-the-preview-page/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-author-at-the-preview-page/#post-6066316)
 * Sorry for the late replay opencuny, I was on vacation.
 * If you need any more specific help let me know. You can email me at ChadEricStevens(
   at)gmail.com.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Garfunkel] Add author at the preview page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-author-at-the-preview-page/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-author-at-the-preview-page/#post-6066307)
 * Edit content.php on line 45 put:
 *     ```
       <a class="post-meta-author" href="<?php bloginfo('home'); ?>/author/<?php echo get_the_author(); ?>" title="Posts by <?php echo get_the_author(); ?>">
       	<div class="genericon genericon-user"></div>
       	<?php echo get_the_author(); ?>
       </a>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Garfunkel] Infinite Scroll on Home Page Glitching at End](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/infinite-scroll-on-home-page-glitching-at-end/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/infinite-scroll-on-home-page-glitching-at-end/#post-6338072)
 * Also, to help diagnose the problem, I noticed the footer is not loading on the
   homepage. I will post here if i find a solution or more information.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weekly Class Schedule] Border, 12 hour mode, settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/border-12-hour-mode-settings/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/border-12-hour-mode-settings/#post-4560410)
 * I also would like to know how to switch to 12 hour mode.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subscribe2 - Form, Email Subscribers & Newsletters] Help: Comment Notifications](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-comment-notifications/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-comment-notifications/#post-4819175)
 * I am very sorry. You are correct. A wordpress setting under Settings > Discussion
   > “Email me whenever”> “Anyone posts a comment” was sending out email. I assumed
   it was Subscribe2.
 * Thank you for letting me know, you are the reason I figured things out.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Writing custom data to an additional mySQL database](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/#post-4586436)
 * OK thank you I will try this and let you know. This is my first time working 
   with AJAX. I appreciate your advice!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Writing custom data to an additional mySQL database](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/#post-4586434)
 * Ok so I’ve successfully built some php that will write a row to a custom database.
   Any idea how I can tie this to a button action?
 * <?php
    global $wpdb;
 *  // Get URL
    $Path=$_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]; $URI=’[http://www.example.com&#8217](http://www.example.com&#8217);.
   $Path;
 *  // Get Current User
    $user = wp_get_current_user();
 *  // Inject row into custom_table
    $wpdb->insert( ‘custom_table’, array( ‘user’
   => $user->user_login, ‘page’ => $URI, ‘vote’ => 6, ‘date’ => current_time(‘mysql’)),
   array( ‘%s’, ‘%s’, ‘%d’, ‘%s’ ) ); ?>
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Writing custom data to an additional mySQL database](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/writing-custom-data-to-an-additional-mysql-database/#post-4586186)
 * Thank you for your response. Pretty much what I want to do is make a html bullet
   input selector that exists on every page. The user can select one of those options
   and the value is sent to the database.
 * Do you have any further input?
 * Also, would it be best to write to the database via php, are there any plugins
   that would accomplish all of this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Broken Link Checker] All my links were identified as broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-my-links-were-identified-as-broken/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-my-links-were-identified-as-broken/#post-3971283)
 * Same here. Wish this could be fixed, I really want to use this plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Broken Link Checker] wrongly marked as broken links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrongly-marked-as-broken-links/)
 *  [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrongly-marked-as-broken-links/#post-4048077)
 * Same problem. At first I thought it might be occuring because the page could 
   be taking a long time to load. Nope. I boosted the check time up to 300 seconds(
   5 minutes) most pages come back with the error of “Connection failed” and it 
   is simply not true. I wish there was a way to fix this because this plugin could
   do me alot of benefit but unfortunately it is useless. I attempted to use it 
   about 4 months ago with the same scenario. Maybe ill try again later.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding pagination to a custom theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pagination-to-a-custom-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pagination-to-a-custom-theme/#post-3941225)
 * Any way to number these things?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding pagination to a custom theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pagination-to-a-custom-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [cerics](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/)
 * (@cerics)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pagination-to-a-custom-theme/#post-3941217)
 * Amazing! I have been trying to do this for months. Thanks keesiemeijer.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cerics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)