Title: ccsw21's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ccsw21

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BigBlueButton] display by category and setup api](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-by-category-and-setup-api/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 * (@ccsw21)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-by-category-and-setup-api/#post-14771410)
 * I’ve just found the api details but am getting the following error, any suggestions?
 *     ```
       Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/creativ8/dashboard.ccsw.org.uk/wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/includes/class-bigbluebutton-api.php on line 379
   
       Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Invalid checksum in /home/creativ8/dashboard.ccsw.org.uk/wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/includes/class-bigbluebutton-api.php on line 379
   
       Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): ^ in /home/creativ8/dashboard.ccsw.org.uk/wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/includes/class-bigbluebutton-api.php on line 379
       ```
   
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youzify – BuddyPress Community, User Profile, Social Network & Membership Plugin for WordPress] Profile pages not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 * (@ccsw21)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/#post-14482694)
 * Hello,
 * Already done.
 * Many thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youzify – BuddyPress Community, User Profile, Social Network & Membership Plugin for WordPress] Profile pages not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 * (@ccsw21)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/#post-14482444)
 * Cool, I’ll have a look at buying it then.
 * Here’s the image: [https://pasteboard.co/K3zlcID.png](https://pasteboard.co/K3zlcID.png)
 * Many thanks,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youzify – BuddyPress Community, User Profile, Social Network & Membership Plugin for WordPress] Profile pages not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 * (@ccsw21)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/#post-14481517)
 * Hello,
 * Thank you for getting back to me.
 * I thought it’d be a plugin but I deactivated and removed a large portion of them
   including the ones I had activated just before the issue occurred. It was also
   working initially on the template so don’t think that is the issue?
 * How can I get you over a screenshot I can’t see how to attach a file?
 * If I was to purchase the pro version before getting these issues resolved would
   it be possible to get a refund if the issues are not possible to be resolved 
   satisfactorily?
 * Many thanks,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youzify – BuddyPress Community, User Profile, Social Network & Membership Plugin for WordPress] Profile pages not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccsw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccsw21/)
 * (@ccsw21)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/profile-pages-not-displaying/#post-14481250)
 * Just to add to this I can view the groups and activities pages

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)