Title: ccano's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ccano

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Campaign URL Builder] How to create branded custom domain shortlink with Rebrandly?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-create-branded-custom-domain-shortlink-with-rebrandly/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-create-branded-custom-domain-shortlink-with-rebrandly/#post-11555251)
 * It is working perfectly now, thanks again!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Notice of password change email every time user profile updated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/notice-of-password-change-email-every-time-user-profile-updated/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/notice-of-password-change-email-every-time-user-profile-updated/#post-6486950)
 * Hello, thanks for your reply. It appears to be the same problem that the users
   on the github thread are reporting. But I’ve confirmed just now that the issue
   persists on Firefox and Chrome.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233311)
 * [@ipstenu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ipstenu/) Thank you so much, that
   was exactly the problem. I can’t believe I missed that.
 * Many thanks to you both!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233308)
 * Deactivated now.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233306)
 * It’s switched, see: [http://www.appleiphonereview.com/?p=6947](http://www.appleiphonereview.com/?p=6947)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233305)
 * Ok, no problem. I will switch the theme for the next five minutes. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233303)
 * Note the post image is present in both, just no text. Strange.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233302)
 * I don’t want to change the theme for an extended period, as I have visitors entering
   the site, but here are a couple of screenshots.
 * The first one with the regular theme, but missing the sidebar and all content:
   
   [http://www.appleiphonereview.com/images/current.jpg](http://www.appleiphonereview.com/images/current.jpg)
 * The second with the Twenty Eleven theme, missing content:
    [http://www.appleiphonereview.com/images/twenty-eleven.png](http://www.appleiphonereview.com/images/twenty-eleven.png)
 * Thanks for your help. It’s much appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.2.1 Breaks Post Previews and Content on Single Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-321-breaks-post-previews-and-content-on-single-pages/#post-2233290)
 * Thanks for your replies.
 * Deactivating all plugins does not solve the problem.
 * And interestingly, I have the same issue (no content in previews or new posts)
   on the Twenty Eleven theme.
 * Any thoughts?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Help: Pages Point to 404 Errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-pages-point-to-404-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-pages-point-to-404-errors/#post-1507551)
 * Figured it out based on advice from this thread: [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/298374?replies=5](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/298374?replies=5).
   Went to Permalink Settings and clicked Save to update the settings. Works now.
   Thanks anyway.
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Tweets as posts and Retweets as comments plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweets-as-posts-and-retweets-as-comments-plugin/)
 *  [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweets-as-posts-and-retweets-as-comments-plugin/#post-1060163)
 * Could this be what you’re looking for? [http://yoast.com/wordpress/tweetbacks/](http://yoast.com/wordpress/tweetbacks/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [All posts gone — wp_posts table crashed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-posts-gone-wp_posts-table-crashed/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-posts-gone-wp_posts-table-crashed/#post-1107042)
 * Resolved.
 * I was worried HostGator wouldn’t have the backup from so long ago but they did.
   Thanks and sorry to anyone who might have already been looking into this.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [All posts gone — wp_posts table crashed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-posts-gone-wp_posts-table-crashed/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-posts-gone-wp_posts-table-crashed/#post-1107030)
 * My site is appleiphonereview.com, by the way.
 * Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to Insert Stuff Just Above First Post Content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-insert-stuff-just-above-first-post-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [19 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-insert-stuff-just-above-first-post-content/#post-607046)
 * Alright, we’re getting somewhere. I really appreciate your help, everyone. I’m
   sorry if I am not competent in PHP as some of you are.
 * Whooami, the link you provided ([http://you-get.onewish.org.uk/category/uncategorized/](http://you-get.onewish.org.uk/category/uncategorized/))
   shows exactly what I want to accomplish (the pink box, specifically).
 * Could someone kindly clarify how I “count the posts” exactly? I searched the 
   forums and docs and couldn’t figure it out.
 * Thanks again for helping me out. I’m sure this will prove helpful to other community
   members in the future as well.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to Insert Stuff Just Above First Post Content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-insert-stuff-just-above-first-post-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [ccano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/)
 * (@ccano)
 * [19 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-insert-stuff-just-above-first-post-content/#post-606983)
 * Moshu, if “content” is WP terminology, then why does no one understand what I
   am talking about, as you suggest? In my [first post](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/130059?replies=9#post-602431)
   in this thread I said I wanted to know how to place an item “just above the content.”
 * Thank you for the link, but it does not have all the information I need. It explains
   how to put an ad:
    - at the top of the whole page
    - at the bottom of your posts
    - under the first post and nowhere else
    - 1 ad after the first post and 2 after the second
 * It does not say how to place a container div just above the **content** and below
   the headline and postmeta data of the first post on the index page.
 * Have I been clear?
 * Thanks for your help.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ccano/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)