Title: cbfallon's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cbfallon

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Need to change the color of a footer bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-to-change-the-color-of-a-footer-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [cbfallon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/)
 * (@cbfallon)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-to-change-the-color-of-a-footer-bar/#post-7034089)
 * I think i’ll leave it alone Andrew. I don’t know anything about wordpress or 
   how to write, or change code. Thanks very much for the help though 😉
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Need to change the color of a footer bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-to-change-the-color-of-a-footer-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [cbfallon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cbfallon/)
 * (@cbfallon)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-to-change-the-color-of-a-footer-bar/#post-7034085)
 * I did include a link originally but it didn’t come up when i posted. Sorry about
   that.. 🙁
 *  The ink is here [http://www.ciaranfallon.com](http://www.ciaranfallon.com)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)