Title: cAtt's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cAtt

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[IG PageBuilder] No styling text element](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-styling-text-element/)
 *  Thread Starter [cAtt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)
 * (@catt)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-styling-text-element/#post-4829185)
 * I got confused when trying to place a title element (h1). The text element had
   in the toolbar buttons style h1, h2 … I did not notice that titles are another
   type of item. Now I understand that the titles and text are different elements
   in the plugin.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Deactivate home slideshow](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deactivate-home-slideshow/)
 *  Thread Starter [cAtt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)
 * (@catt)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deactivate-home-slideshow/#post-4846530)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Error in WordPress 3.6.1 in spanish!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-in-wordpress-361-in-spanish/)
 *  [cAtt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)
 * (@catt)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-in-wordpress-361-in-spanish/#post-4119228)
 * Yes, wordpress 3.6.1 update fails. Wp not update and claims to be still 3.6
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] Backwpup not schedule backup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backwpup-not-schedule-backup/)
 *  Thread Starter [cAtt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/catt/)
 * (@catt)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backwpup-not-schedule-backup/#post-3807657)
 * Hi!
    The log does not register error. The log is O.K. I am using the last version
   of plugin. I tried schedule the remote backup to dropbox with cron option (every
   day and every hour), but it does not work. Only manual backup.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)