Title: caspersjan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# caspersjan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sidebar Widgets by CodeLights] Image position on front card](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-position-on-front-card/)
 *  Thread Starter [caspersjan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/)
 * (@caspersjan)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-position-on-front-card/#post-6786718)
 * Dear Ruslan, great, I can’t wait! Another suggestion, while you are updating:
   An option to keep the card flipped until it is clicked again would be helpful
   to me and perhaps generally useful. That way it would be possible to flip open
   several cards one after another and keep all of them “flipped”. What do you think?
   Anyway, thank you for your work on this plugin. It is very much appreciated! 
   Yours faithfully, Jan.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sidebar Widgets by CodeLights] Image position on front card](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-position-on-front-card/)
 *  Thread Starter [caspersjan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/)
 * (@caspersjan)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-position-on-front-card/#post-6786684)
 * Dear Ruslan, thank you for getting back, and so quickly! And thanks for the screenshot
   with arrows – I really did not see the option of a background image. I’m sure
   it will be useful. But my question was different: I would like to display the
   icon or custom image below the title and description. You can see my FlipBoxes
   here [http://animatinglibraries.com](http://animatinglibraries.com) (website 
   in very early stages!), I moved them right to the top. I think if there was an
   option to put the icon/custom image below the title and description (i.e. vertically
   below, not on a lower layer like the background image option), it would be useful
   in many situations. Perhaps even the three options:
    A) Icon / Title / Description
   B) Title / Icon / Description C) Title / Description / Icon I’m sure it’s not
   very complicated and it would make Codelights Shortcodes even awesomer! Thanks
   again for your care. Yours faithfully, Jan.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Translation of Custom Post Types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-custom-post-types/)
 *  Thread Starter [caspersjan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/caspersjan/)
 * (@caspersjan)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-custom-post-types/#post-4135859)
 * Dear Michael, thank you very much for your answer, and for taking the time to
   think about something that is really more my concern than yours. Your comments
   are very helpful – now I’ll know what say to the WPML people. I have just started
   to use your plugin and it did its real job perfectly. I see that it is very popular
   indeed, as is WPML (at least in the specific multilingual context). Perhaps they’ll
   be able to fix it so it recognizes the new custom post types. Once again, thank
   your for your kind assistance and for writing and maintaining this plugin. Yours
   faithfully, Jan.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)