Title: carolf's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# carolf

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WZ Followed Posts - Display what visitors are reading] [Plugin: Where did they go from here] bad error upon plugin deletion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-where-did-they-go-from-here-bad-error-upon-plugin-deletion/)
 *  [carolf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/)
 * (@carolf)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-where-did-they-go-from-here-bad-error-upon-plugin-deletion/#post-2396270)
 * Ditto. I eventually had to uninstall my whole site — not sure of this plugin 
   was the original problem, but I had a hard time deleting it. Got white pages,
   my cache disappeared, and eventually, I couldn’t log in.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plus One] [Plugin: Plus One] 1 Button Doesn't Appear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-plus-one-1-button-doesnt-appear/)
 *  [carolf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carolf/)
 * (@carolf)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-plus-one-1-button-doesnt-appear/#post-2261739)
 * I have the same problem

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)