Title: captenaj's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# captenaj

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Minamaze] Change text in “Read more” button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-text-in-read-more-button/)
 *  [captenaj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)
 * (@captenaj)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-text-in-read-more-button/#post-11058400)
 * I don’t know if you’ve figured this out yet but try under Appearance> Custom>
   Blog> Archive and Entry. Scroll down to where it says to change the Read More
   button text.
 * Anyone know how to change the color of the visited link *in* the button?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Change color of Trigger Text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-color-of-trigger-text/)
 *  Thread Starter [captenaj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)
 * (@captenaj)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-color-of-trigger-text/#post-10778320)
 * Great, thank you. Thank you for the link as well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Change color of Trigger Text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-color-of-trigger-text/)
 *  Thread Starter [captenaj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)
 * (@captenaj)
 * [7 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-color-of-trigger-text/#post-10765321)
 * Thanks for the quick reply. That does, of course, change the color of the trigger
   to #027353, but now the visited link is also that color. I have the following
   in my Collapse-o-matic Custom Style box:
 * .colomat-visited {
    color: #014034;
 * .collapseomatic {
    color: #027353; }
 * Any suggestions? Thanks.
    (Also is there a list of CSS classes that Collapse-
   o-matic uses?)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] Open the downloaded file in a blank page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-the-downloaded-file-in-a-blank-page/)
 *  [captenaj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/captenaj/)
 * (@captenaj)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-the-downloaded-file-in-a-blank-page/#post-10276514)
 * This was very helpful. I successfully uploaded a pdf to Download Monitor after
   first uploading it to the WP’s Media area. I can then open the pdf in a browser
   window. However, when I do this, I notice the URL is to the Media’s version of
   the file, not to the protected version. I believe this means (1) the URL can 
   be copied and shared, and (2) the file can be indexed and therefor is not secure.
   Am I using Download Monitor correctly? Can I use Download Monitor to protect 
   pdfs from being accessed by people who don’t have the password to my site? Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)