Title: capabomba's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# capabomba

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Neve] Fatal error after migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-migration-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-migration-5/#post-14871853)
 * Thanks for you reply Mat. Finally I simply uninstalled the theme and install 
   it again. This solved the issue. I had other fatal error coming from some plugins
   as well and I had to do the same.
    Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] LazyLoad “exclude” not working on Chrome?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/#post-14307323)
 * Dear Adam, thanks for your reply.
    Yes I disabled it entirely as it wasn’t loading
   the slider properly. I’ll try to have a look at your other workarounds but if
   this is too much trouble I’ll just leave it disabled I guess. The slider is part
   of the theme btw.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Mag] What has changed from 2.6.1 to 2.6.5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-has-changed-from-2-6-1-to-2-6-5/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-has-changed-from-2-6-1-to-2-6-5/#post-14302478)
 * I also just noticed that with the latest release the search option in the menu
   has disappeared.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] LazyLoad “exclude” not working on Chrome?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/#post-14300109)
 * Hi,
    I enabled Native Lazyload but I’m still having problems with the slider 
   which is only appearing if I scroll the page down, although it’s one of the first
   elements of the page and I tried to exclude it from lazy load.
 * [https://i.postimg.cc/8kKWb48b/Screenshot-2021-04-09-222601.png](https://i.postimg.cc/8kKWb48b/Screenshot-2021-04-09-222601.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smart Slider 3] Setting up Text bar for mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-up-text-bar-for-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-up-text-bar-for-mobile/#post-14288899)
 * Thanks for the quick reply! It will take some work to achieve that. I don’t know
   if I’ll be able but we will see. Thanks for your help meanwhile!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] LazyLoad “exclude” not working on Chrome?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lazyload-exclude-not-working-on-chrome/#post-14283203)
 * Hi Jonathan @wpmudev-support,
    thanks for your message. I’m still using Lazy 
   Load for the rest of the webpage, so I only tried to disable it for the slider.
   How do I make sure that I disabled all lazy load options for that? Here some 
   screenshots of the settings: [https://snipboard.io/CJkzBU.jpg](https://snipboard.io/CJkzBU.jpg)
   [https://snipboard.io/b7NLx9.jpg](https://snipboard.io/b7NLx9.jpg) [https://snipboard.io/ZrVwUC.jpg](https://snipboard.io/ZrVwUC.jpg)
   [https://snipboard.io/EGpfjX.jpg](https://snipboard.io/EGpfjX.jpg)
 * And this is what I see from Chrome (Windows 10) after clearing cache and all.
   
   [https://snipboard.io/BOhSMV.jpg](https://snipboard.io/BOhSMV.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NinjaFirewall (WP Edition) - Advanced Security Plugin and Firewall] Post editing blocked from wordpress App](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-editing-blocked-from-wordpress-app/)
 *  Thread Starter [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-editing-blocked-from-wordpress-app/#post-14084662)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Mag] News ticker not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/#post-14065404)
 * [@anjeelastha01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anjeelastha01/) can we get
   a feedback at least? It’s quite frustrating…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Mag] News ticker not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/#post-14030004)
 * Next release is out but this was not fixed. The newsticker is still broken. What
   happened?
 * The release note just contains these fixes:
    ** Fixed Compatiblity issue with
   WordPress 5.6 ** Added Category Show Hide Option in Single Post
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[AccessPress Mag] News ticker not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/news-ticker-not-working/#post-13616755)
 * Any news on whether there will be a fix for this? Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Analytify - Google Analytics 4 Tracking and Reporting in WordPress] How to Solve “OpenSSL SSL_read: Success” error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-solve-openssl-ssl_read-success/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-solve-openssl-ssl_read-success/#post-13296710)
 * At least we would like to know if you are even working on it. In the meantime
   I couldn’t do anything else but drop your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Analytify - Google Analytics 4 Tracking and Reporting in WordPress] How to Solve “OpenSSL SSL_read: Success” error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-solve-openssl-ssl_read-success/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-solve-openssl-ssl_read-success/#post-12927753)
 * Is there a reason why the developers are not giving any more comment on this?
   It is a weird behavior if you ask me…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AccessPress Social Share] icons not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/#post-12712698)
 * Thank you guys. Problem was fixed thanks to your code!
    Have a nice day and keep
   up the good work 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AccessPress Social Share] icons not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/#post-12706631)
 * Here for example [https://www.ecostiera.it/costiera-amalfitana-a-rischio-gruviera-la-denuncia-di-io-salerno/](https://www.ecostiera.it/costiera-amalfitana-a-rischio-gruviera-la-denuncia-di-io-salerno/)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AccessPress Social Share] icons not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/)
 *  [capabomba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/)
 * (@capabomba)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-working-6/#post-12703111)
 * I have a similar issue on my website.
    [https://freeimage.host/i/JIyZtp](https://freeimage.host/i/JIyZtp)
 * I have WP Fastest Cache and Smush plugins running.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/capabomba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)