Title: candeh's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# candeh

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Elementor Website Builder - more than just a page builder] Replace default “Edit Page” with “Edit with Element”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replace-default-edit-page-with-edit-with-element/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replace-default-edit-page-with-edit-with-element/#post-13832318)
 * I have decided to redirect URL from editor to elementor. I know It’s not the 
   best solution, but it is for what I need.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Removing the ability to change “Permalink”, “Page attributes”, etc.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-the-ability-to-change-permalink-page-attributes-etc/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-the-ability-to-change-permalink-page-attributes-etc/#post-13829777)
 * Hello,
 * Thank you for your reply. I have installed many role specific plugins, including
   the ones you provided. While I was able to change the capabilities to some extent,
   I do not see any options to restrict the features I mentioned in the OP.
 * I managed to restrict “publish_pages”, “delete_pages”, etc. but can’t seem to
   find options to restrict permalink, visibility, page attributes, …
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tabs Responsive - With WooCommerce Product Tabs Extension] Scroll to tab description on tab click (Mobile)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scroll-to-tab-description-on-tab-click-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scroll-to-tab-description-on-tab-click-mobile/#post-13398558)
 * Ok, thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tabs Responsive - With WooCommerce Product Tabs Extension] Scroll to tab description on tab click (Mobile)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scroll-to-tab-description-on-tab-click-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scroll-to-tab-description-on-tab-click-mobile/#post-13358371)
 * Any solution for this?
    It is very annoying to scroll down every time you press
   on a tab.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Problem with Elementor since upgrading to 2.7.0 && 2.71](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-elementor-since-upgrading-to-2-7-0-2-71/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-elementor-since-upgrading-to-2-7-0-2-71/#post-12797779)
 * Thank you for a fast reply! Works great!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Problem with Polylang and menu when CSS options are enabled.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-polylang-and-menu-when-css-options-are-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-polylang-and-menu-when-css-options-are-enabled/#post-12080480)
 * Thank you for your helpful reply!
    I will do some more testing and report back.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Problem with Polylang and menu when CSS options are enabled.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-polylang-and-menu-when-css-options-are-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-polylang-and-menu-when-css-options-are-enabled/#post-12079097)
 * It was on localhost using WAMP.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites with AI Translation] How to show different content for each language?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-different-content-for-each-language/)
 *  Thread Starter [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-different-content-for-each-language/#post-12076494)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Change header background color astra free](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-header-background-color-astra-free/)
 *  [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/)
 * (@candeh)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-header-background-color-astra-free/#post-11953371)
 * Hi, I’m facing with the exact same problem as you. Could you please provide your
   solution? Also, is there any way to change the menu font color and size in the
   free version? If not, is there any workaround?
    -  This reply was modified 7 years ago by [candeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/candeh/).

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)