Title: camagenta's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# camagenta

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Picasa and Google Plus Express] Replacement for Picasa and Google Plus Express?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacement-for-picasa-and-google-plus-express/)
 *  [camagenta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/)
 * (@camagenta)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacement-for-picasa-and-google-plus-express/#post-6095903)
 * thx for “public” album tips. I think, I can use it until another solution coming
   up
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Picasa and Google Plus Express] Response code is 403](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/response-code-is-403/)
 *  [camagenta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/camagenta/)
 * (@camagenta)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/response-code-is-403/#post-6113647)
 * Me too.
    When I looking around, I found this Article might explain what’s going
   on
 * [https://support.google.com/a/answer/6217830?p=authsub&rd=1](https://support.google.com/a/answer/6217830?p=authsub&rd=1)
 * It said
 * Changes to the ‘AuthSub’ authorization method for web applications
    The AuthSub
   authentication proxy service has been permanently shut down. Please read on for
   more information.
 * Reminder: Deprecated APIs were discontinued on April 20th, 2015. To restore service,
   update to the replacement API.
 * So look like, this plugin should be updated along with update in google.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)