Title: cahardy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cahardy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Custom Fields (ACF®)] New Hierarchical taxonomies not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-hierarchical-taxonomies-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [2 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-hierarchical-taxonomies-not-working/#post-18975047)
 * Figured out my problem.
 * Works fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] WP Fastest Cache / Photo Gallery problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-fastest-cache-photo-gallery-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-fastest-cache-photo-gallery-problem/#post-12574434)
 * It worked!
 * Thanks a bunch…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[reCAPTCHA in WP comments form] Submit button disabled on Chrome after validation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-disabled-on-chrome-after-validation/)
 *  [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-disabled-on-chrome-after-validation/#post-11869322)
 * Just noticed that this is marked ‘resolved’. Not at my end – can’t use the plugin
   with Chrome or Safari.
 * NOT RESOLVED
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[reCAPTCHA in WP comments form] Submit button disabled on Chrome after validation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-disabled-on-chrome-after-validation/)
 *  [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-button-disabled-on-chrome-after-validation/#post-11869314)
 * Just installed and set up this plugin but unfortunately it only works on Firefox,
   not Chrome or Safari. The reCaptcha appears to works, but the submit button is
   disabled. (I’m using the latest latest versions of all browsers.)
 * So I’ll have to disable this plugin – no use if readers cannot send their comments.
 * Carolyn
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] New update broke my theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-update-broke-my-theme/)
 *  [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-update-broke-my-theme/#post-5541727)
 * Same here – I’d like to roll back to the previous version too. (the update disabled
   all the dropdown menu items)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Admin Bar Missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-bar-missing-2/)
 *  [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-bar-missing-2/#post-3948163)
 * I was able to fix this same problem by DELETING the plugin giving me problems.
   I use a mac.
 * While troubleshooting I changed themes, deactivated every plugin, reinstalled
   wordpress but nothing changed. When I turned DEBUG on (wp_config.php) I got an
   error msg: Undefined variable: cookies ….wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php on
   line 660. So this was my clue…
 * I deleted wp-super-cache & my problems disappeared. Apparently deactivating the
   plugin was not enough.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Login gone when switch to live site from dashboard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-gone-when-switch-to-live-site-from-dashboard/)
 *  Thread Starter [cahardy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cahardy/)
 * (@cahardy)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-gone-when-switch-to-live-site-from-dashboard/#post-4569760)
 * Thanks, but I think I have a different problem.
 * I can always login to the dashboard, but when I switch to ‘Visit Site’ I loose
   my login. When I view a page after editing or creating it, same thing, wordpress
   admin toolbar at top of page is gone.
 * Turned DEBUG on (wp_config.php) which resulted in error msg: Undefined variable:
   cookies ….wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php on line 660. So this was my clue…
 * I deleted wp-super-cache & my problems disappeared. Apparently deactivating the
   plugin was not enough. I’ll mark this topic as resolved; hope it helps someone
   else.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)