Title: cacique's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# cacique

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Backup to pCloud] Does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-996/)
 *  [cacique](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/)
 * (@cacique)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-996/#post-11398371)
 * [@josselynj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/josselynj/):
 * Great to hear that you’re creating a WP backup plugin for pCloud. This is something
   I’d be really interested in. Any further progress on this?
 * Regards,
    David Thomson
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by [cacique](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [No graphics or dashboard, and hyperlinks don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-graphics-or-dashboard-and-hyperlinks-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [cacique](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/)
 * (@cacique)
 * [20 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-graphics-or-dashboard-and-hyperlinks-dont-work/#post-360571)
 * Hello, HandySolo:
 * That was painless…thanks a million! I think I’ve got it all covered – for the
   time being, anyway.
 * You’ve been a big help!
 * Cheers,
    David
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [No graphics or dashboard, and hyperlinks don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-graphics-or-dashboard-and-hyperlinks-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [cacique](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cacique/)
 * (@cacique)
 * [20 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-graphics-or-dashboard-and-hyperlinks-dont-work/#post-360563)
 * Thanks, that worked. Simple when you know how..! 😉
 * There’s one thing I neglected to ask, and that is the issue of ‘Akismet’ and 
   the required API key. I ran into some difficulty when I first tried to retrieve
   this. I was asked to ‘register’ which I did, and was promptly issued another 
   password.
 * Given that I have the basic blog up and running again, how would you recommend
   that I proceed from here?
 * Thanks again,
 * David

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)