Title: c32v's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# c32v

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Grid style archive](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grid-style-archive/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grid-style-archive/#post-7092181)
 * I’m talking about category.php or archive.php which can be edited as a page.
   
   I created a file named category.php with the content of template-blog2.php. And
   i replaced the content of index.php with the content of template-blog2.php. But
   this is a brutal intervention in your script.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Grid style archive](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grid-style-archive/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grid-style-archive/#post-7092150)
 * I mean category page grid style. How can i put columns there?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [NO THEME IS RESPONSIVE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-theme-is-responsive-1/)
 *  [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-theme-is-responsive-1/#post-6977296)
 * Clean your database!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Simple Groups] Brilliant!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brilliant-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brilliant-14/#post-7734248)
 * v.1.1 – good.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Expire Users] [Plugin: Expire Users] User rights.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/#post-2983816)
 * 1. I uncommented that line. The same problem. I scheduled a post at a future 
   date and it works.
    2. After expiration, users can’t log in. So works like in
   previous updates. 3. I think it’s a javascript problem to month selector. The
   dropdown months remain open just with click and a little drag, not just with 
   click. I don’t know if it’s from plugin script or from wordpress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Expire Users] [Plugin: Expire Users] User rights.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/#post-2983814)
 * I’m working in localhost, so emails…
    User 1: editor to subscriber User 2: administrator
   to editor The plugin time is set to UTC time and don’t follow my server time.
   So i must set expiration with 2 hours delay. Anyway, i made another try: i set
   a user expiration… yesterday and role remain the same.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Expire Users] [Plugin: Expire Users] User rights.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/#post-2983812)
 * Ooops! Role not change on expiration.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Expire Users] [Plugin: Expire Users] User rights.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-expire-users-user-rights/#post-2983811)
 * Thanks! Role changing and emails is also great!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Custom Login] [Plugin: WP Custom Login] Profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/#post-3100508)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Custom Login] [Plugin: WP Custom Login] Profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/#post-3100503)
 * I found a solution.
 * 1. In wp-admin/user-edit.php:
 *  – replace “include( ABSPATH . ‘wp-admin/admin-header.php’);” with “include( 
   ABSPATH . ‘wp-content/themes/mytheme/header.php’);”
    – replace “include( ABSPATH.‘
   wp-admin/admin-footer.php’);” with “include( ABSPATH . ‘wp-content/themes/mytheme/
   footer.php’);”
 * (I don’t know how can I call this from functions.php. Please help me Ninos!)
 * 2. In functions.php add this for remove toolbar:
 * “if (!function_exists(‘disableAdminBar’)) {
    function disableAdminBar(){ remove_action(‘
   admin_footer’, ‘wp_admin_bar_render’, 1000 ); remove_action( ‘wp_footer’, ‘wp_admin_bar_render’,
   1000 ); function remove_admin_bar_style_backend() { echo ‘<style>body.admin-bar#
   wpcontent, body.admin-bar #adminmenu { padding-top: 0px !important; }</style>’;}
   add_filter(‘admin_head’,’remove_admin_bar_style_backend’); function remove_admin_bar_style_frontend(){
   echo ‘<style type=”text/css” media=”screen”> html { margin-top: 0px !important;}*
   html body { margin-top: 0px !important; } </style>’;} add_filter(‘wp_head’,’remove_admin_bar_style_frontend’,
   99);}} add_action(‘init’,’disableAdminBar’);”
 * I hope it’s OK.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Custom Login] [Plugin: WP Custom Login] Profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-custom-login-profile-page/#post-3100477)
 * [http://mysite/wp-admin/profile.php](http://mysite/wp-admin/profile.php)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Alkivia Open Community] Search and sort alkivia users](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-alkivia-open-community-search-and-sort/)
 *  Thread Starter [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-alkivia-open-community-search-and-sort/#post-1463444)
 * Also a comment system for profile template. I like this option; users can post
   comments to every profile.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [** Add Multiple Photos to User Profile **](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-multiple-photos-to-user-profile/)
 *  [c32v](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c32v/)
 * (@c32v)
 * [16 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-multiple-photos-to-user-profile/#post-1317415)
 * Use Alkivia Open Community.
    [http://alkivia.org/wordpress/community/](http://alkivia.org/wordpress/community/)

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)