Title: bys16's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bys16

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Home Layout Icon Menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-layout-icon-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-layout-icon-menu/#post-9209464)
 * Hi there
 * Its been updated to my latest change today. Not sure what I did that got it to
   work today 🙂
 * Thanks for a great theme 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Icon Menu and Mobile Menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icon-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icon-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-9105715)
 * Hi, me again 🙂
    Also, the Search button has ‘fl’ in front of the word ‘Search’…
   not sure why. Thank you for you help with these questions.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Icon Menu and Mobile Menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icon-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icon-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-9103288)
 * The icon reappears when I delete the ‘top bar’.
 * If I continue without the ‘top bar’, is there a way to put a ‘search’ button 
   there still?
 * Thank you
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/).
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Footer on Main/Home page not updating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-on-mainhome-page-not-updating/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-on-mainhome-page-not-updating/#post-9103282)
 * Couldn’t update it via Theme Options. But did update it via ‘customize’
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Shop product detail page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-product-detail-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-product-detail-page/#post-9091349)
 * Hi Hannah
 * Sorry for the delay. It is exactly what I needed and worked perfectly. Thank 
   you very much.
    I initially followed (for days) some other ‘instructions’ online
   about editing the child theme php file which didn’t work. If only I took your
   advice immediately I would have saved so much time.
 * Thank you again 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Home page has extra empty slider space](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/#post-9061734)
 * Hi again
 * Great news – the home page has been updated and is now working. Took a while 
   to update but it has.
 * Thank you for your help and love this theme.
 * Val
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Home page has extra empty slider space](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/#post-9060685)
 * Hi Hannah
    Thank you for looking at that. I
 * 1. deleted the image, and saved = no changes appeared on website
    2. then I deleted
   all the sliders, saved = still no changes appeared on website 3. I then put back
   up all the sliders again (1 with a different picture), and saved it. Still no
   changes on website (had old sliders with old picture).
 * Val
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Home page has extra empty slider space](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-has-extra-empty-slider-space/#post-9055852)
 * Hi Hannah
 * If you scroll down the home page, under the home slider is the slider arrows 
   and blank space.
 * [https://bagyourstyle.com](https://bagyourstyle.com)
 * Thank you for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Woocommerce product listing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-product-listing/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-product-listing/#post-9051872)
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Virtue Free – edit theme template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/virtue-free-edit-theme-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [bys16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bys16/)
 * (@bys16)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/virtue-free-edit-theme-template/#post-9051849)
 * Thank you – I will look into that.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)