Title: Emilian Robert Vicol's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Emilian Robert Vicol

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) …
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/7/?output_format=md) 
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/8/?output_format=md) 
[9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/9/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Instant Images - One-click Image Uploads from Unsplash, Openverse, Pixabay, Pexels, and Giphy] Working perfect in WP, but…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-perfect-in-wp-but/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-perfect-in-wp-but/#post-17446239)
 * With pleasure, it’s a useful plugin for WP, but on CP I use pixabay plugin. But
   who knows, maybe **Instant Images** it will be more portable in the future!
   happy
   coding 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Disable plugins have dramatic negativ impact](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/#post-15295011)
 * In conclusion: you have to consider the existence of other CF filters and restore
   them, this is the natural order of things!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Disable plugins have dramatic negativ impact](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/#post-15294553)
 * Yes, I know, but I rarely use the ADMIN and the content is 99% static.
 * Anyway, WordPress admin transmits `cache-control: no-cache`, and otherwise I 
   have no comments or other dynamic stuff, except for searches, but the results
   rarely change.
 * I configured the cached pages through another plugin (my own) to expire periodically(
   using Expires and Cache-Control headers), depending on how often there are important
   changes / additions to the database. `By default, Cloudflare honors the cache
   expiration set in your Expires and Cache-Control`.
 * I deactivated your plugin after I wanted to test my own simple cache plugin, 
   which I am working on because most of them are too complex, and they have long
   lost their perspective on simplicity, utility and performance!
 * I’m not saying that yours is “too complex”, I used to use W3TC at the same time
   and I want to give up W3TC, it’s too “heavy”!
 * P.S. And today I understand that the world is heading for disaster, when we have
   come to no longer understand the meaning of words in context and to censor because
   we are “without knowledge”!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Disable plugins have dramatic negativ impact](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/#post-15294355)
 * So the plugin is to blame for not leaving the filters as it found them. I use
   such a filter `(Cache Level: Cache Everything)` for many sites. I did not expect
   it to be deleted by a plugin installed on the blog.
 * It’s not good, **you need to restore both the previous state of the blog and 
   the CF account**!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Disable plugins have dramatic negativ impact](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-plugins-have-dramatic-negativ-impact-2/#post-15294302)
 * You didn’t understand, before installing the plugin any page was cached, so I
   have the settings in cloudflare:
 * `Cache Level: Cache Everything`
 * After disabling the plugin, the cache in Cloudflare didn’t work anymore.
 * I’ve been using CF for years, believe me I know when it should and when it shouldn’t
   work!
 * * I activated the plugin, and then I deleted it manually from the server (without
   deactivating it) and everything returned to normal!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter] FallBack if missing label from settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fallback-if-missing-label-from-settings/)
 *  Thread Starter [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fallback-if-missing-label-from-settings/#post-12112695)
 * Thanks, I will watch when an update appears!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Pixabay] Pixabay & Gutenberg](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pixabay-gutenberg/)
 *  [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pixabay-gutenberg/#post-11346173)
 * 🙂 in my opinion, Gutenberg is a great “**gaselnita**“, I do not think it was
   necessary, the idea is not mature enough for use in general production, and for
   the needs of the majority is useless!
 * P.S. in English there is not a really similar word to explain what “**gaselnita**”
   means, but it can approximate like this: tertip: trick, wrinkle, quip, artifice!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] After migratin website no image in the library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-migratin-website-no-image-in-the-library/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-migratin-website-no-image-in-the-library/#post-4487679)
 * Hi,
 * You must know more about exporting wordpress content … WP-PICShield not interfer
   with any wordpress function after install.
 * more info about your problem here:
 * WordPress Importer / Not importing media library
    [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-importer-not-importing-media-library](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-importer-not-importing-media-library)
 * WordPress Importer / Does not import images & file attachements
    [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-import-images-file-attachements](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-import-images-file-attachements)
 * Re-Import attachments into media library after migrating (49 posts)
    [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/re-import-attachments-into-media-library-after-migrating](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/re-import-attachments-into-media-library-after-migrating)
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-work-54/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-work-54/#post-7817389)
 * Hi,
 * Maybe is a problem with hosting (php short open tags is not enabled) … or conflict
   with other plugins.
 * Tested with 3.8.1 with, google and bing images, in chrome and firefox and working
   without any problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Hotlink protection not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hotlink-protection-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hotlink-protection-not-working-anymore/#post-4129195)
 * will be updated to solve some problem with recent updates in php/web/hostings…
   ASAP.
 * and about codecanyon, maybe in the future, when I have enough time to rewrite
   the plugin from “the ground” for faster execution and with other features and
   options.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Hotlink protection not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hotlink-protection-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hotlink-protection-not-working-anymore/#post-4129191)
 * Hi,
 * No time for new updates … recent I solved some problems for people where requiring
   major changes in plugin, but I have no time for oficial, working and testing 
   updates.
 * I hope I have time soon.
 * P.S. This plugin probably brought benefits of millions^2 of dollars, but unfortunately
   not me: D, I just wanted to give a slap for giant Google ! At least for now I
   can say that donation covered 10% my need coffee ;))
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Logo in e-mail are displayed only with watermark. Favicon problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-in-e-mail-are-displayed-only-with-watermark-favicon-problem/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-in-e-mail-are-displayed-only-with-watermark-favicon-problem/#post-4061982)
 * insert new/manual rules in hatacces to exclude favicon files !
 * > …
   >     ```
   >     RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(jpg|jpeg|png|gif)$ [NC]
   >     ==> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !favicon [NC]
   >     ```
   > 
   > …
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] ByREV WP-PICShield – list of allowed dominions not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/byrev-wp-picshield-list-of-allowed-dominions-not-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/byrev-wp-picshield-list-of-allowed-dominions-not-work/#post-3967233)
 * like that !
 * >  domainname.com
 * One domain per line, in **Allowed Domains:** fileds
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Suddenly Blocking Tumblr](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suddenly-blocking-tumblr/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suddenly-blocking-tumblr/#post-3974024)
 * Hi,
 * Update RewriteCond REMOTE_ADDR rules for tumblr
    from
 * > RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !^66.6.(32|33|36|44|45|46). [NC]
 * to
 * > RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !^66.6.(32|33|36|44|45|46|40). [NC]
 * and must working.
 * Let me know if there are any watermark in tumblr after update. There may still
   be other servers. Webmasters from tumblr must resolve this problem sending user-
   agent to identify correctly.
 * P.S. Old images with watermark must be deleted and published again!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ByREV WP-PICShield] Issues Sharing to Facebook, Tumblr, G](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-sharing-to-facebook-tumblr-g/)
 *  Plugin Author [Emilian Robert Vicol](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/)
 * (@byrev)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-sharing-to-facebook-tumblr-g/#post-3480531)
 * Hi, I’m glad you managed solution 🙂
 * for others who will need that information about using Aviary plugin with WP-PICShield:
 * **User agent:**
 * > Aviary
 * or
 * > Aviary/AWS
 * **Remote IP: **
 * > 50.19.185.53
 * Both info can be added, but user agent is enough (IP can be changed
    in the meantime)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) …
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/7/?output_format=md) 
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/8/?output_format=md) 
[9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/9/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/byrev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)