Title: Bushstar's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bushstar

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Calling plugin function from another plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/calling-plugin-function-from-another-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bushstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/)
 * (@bushstar)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/calling-plugin-function-from-another-plugin/#post-7102813)
 * Actually, I have solved this but I am not sure it is best practice. In PluginB
   I have updated it to the following.
 *     ```
       class PluginB {
           public function plugina_check() {
               // Check to see if plugin is active is true
               if (in_array('plugina/class-plugina.php', get_option('active_plugins')) {
                   // Create mew object
                   $new_example = new PluginA();
   
                   // The next call throws Undefined variable $example
                   $result = $new_example->check();
               }
           }
       }
       ```
   
 * I assumed that the first objected created should be available to other plugins
   and that creating a second object would be unnecessary. I have now created two
   objects of the PluginA class.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Ultimate Wordpress Auction Plugin] Works to get going quickly, but](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-to-get-going-quickly-but/)
 *  [Bushstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/)
 * (@bushstar)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-to-get-going-quickly-but/#post-8053192)
 * On the 4 images limit, I think that you have missed the ‘Add more images’ link
   on the add auction page where you can add multiple images more to your listing.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Login Logout Menu] No support. No good documentation.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-support-no-good-documentation/)
 *  [Bushstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bushstar/)
 * (@bushstar)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-support-no-good-documentation/#post-8021593)
 * This is a really unfair review. This is a very simple plugin that works. What
   you are expecting is an education on how to use WordPress. As plugins go this
   one could not really be any simpler.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)