Title: bubumick69's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bubumick69

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16803845)
 * Hello,
 * Alright, I’m testing this!
 * THANKS.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16791603)
 * Hey!
 * Back to today’s tests. Overall it works well. There are however a few bugs here
   and there it seems to me. Nothing that breaks the forum. I make a list and send
   it to you when I have done a bigger tour.
 * Again thanks to you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16790759)
 * Hello,
 * After installing your zip, things are very different ;).
   I can’t tell you for
   the moment if everything is working (I’m having breakfast and my eyes are still
   closed…) but I’m testing during the day and telling you that quickly. Thank you
   again for your quick and efficient support.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16790024)
 * (@robin-w)
 * Yes, indeed, it has options in bbpress customization in Kadence but they are 
   insufficient.There is no urgency for me, I am only an individual, not a professional.
   
   Thank you for your support, it’s rather rare to have such a quick reaction.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16789958)
 * Mail send at [codejp3@gmail.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/replies/codejp3@gmail.com?output_format=md).
 * Thanks for your help ;).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] Bug with Kadence theme ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/)
 * (@bubumick69)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-kadence-theme/#post-16789896)
 * [@robin-w](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robin-w/)
 * In the following topic:
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/astra-theme-compability-issue/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/astra-theme-compability-issue/)
 * Edit: sorry, bad link…
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/).
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by [bubumick69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bubumick69/).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)