Title: bryanraines's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bryanraines

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Theme: Pinboard] Facebook link too light colored](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-pinboard-facebook-link-too-light-colored/)
 *  Thread Starter [bryanraines](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/)
 * (@bryanraines)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-pinboard-facebook-link-too-light-colored/#post-3909416)
 * Stupid image… lol
 * Thank you again WPyogi.. I can ALWAYS count on you…. and you said you wouldn’t
   always be there.. 😉 lol
 * Thank you again!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Encounters Lite theme centering banner](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/themeencounters-lite-centering-banner/)
 *  Thread Starter [bryanraines](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/)
 * (@bryanraines)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/themeencounters-lite-centering-banner/#post-3888822)
 * WPyogi!!!!!
 * Why on Earth would I get Firebug when I have you???!!! LOL/JK
 * Thank you again!! Of course your fix worked perfectly. I will download firebug
   now and give a it a try.
 * And thank you for your comment about my site.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Closing Gaps on Webpage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/closing-gaps-on-webpage/)
 *  Thread Starter [bryanraines](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanraines/)
 * (@bryanraines)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/closing-gaps-on-webpage/#post-3888242)
 * Thank you WPyogi!!!
 * My theme didn’t have the custom css option, but I downloaded a plugin and added
   the code and it worked perfect!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)