Title: bryanlewis70's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bryanlewis70

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] {password_reset_link} not work when it is outside the password reset template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-email-tag-password_reset_link-does-not-work-when-it-is-outside-the-passwor/)
 *  [bryanlewis70](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/)
 * (@bryanlewis70)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-email-tag-password_reset_link-does-not-work-when-it-is-outside-the-passwor/#post-11930091)
 * I’m having the same issue.
 * A Zapier action is creating the user via a webhook and new users are auto-approved.
 * We need to be able to send them a link to setup their password in their welcome
   email.
 * The default wordpress emails can do this…but it’s ugly, not customizable, comes
   from the wrong email address, and we’d much prefer to use Ultimate Member for
   all of our email notifications.
 * How should we go about providing auto-approved users with a link to setup their
   password (other than forcing them to the reset password page and too many steps)?
   This seems like it should be a common use case for many.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Conditional Members Directory](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/)
 *  [bryanlewis70](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/)
 * (@bryanlewis70)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/#post-11880731)
 * [@lauramay7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lauramay7/)
 * You are MY HERO today! I had figured out how to include the query in the URL…
   but I didn’t want to show the query in the URL (and expose the query terms for
   people to play around with.) I didn’t realize that I had to enable search to 
   add a filter.
 * That worked like a charm. THANK YOU for responding so quickly!!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Conditional Members Directory](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/)
 *  [bryanlewis70](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bryanlewis70/)
 * (@bryanlewis70)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditional-members-directory/#post-11876993)
 * I need to do this too and I’m flummoxed.
 * [@lauramay7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lauramay7/) How do you add a
   filter to the directory? I can find sorting options, but not one for filtering.
 * Much thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)