Title: brindle023's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# brindle023

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Services issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/services-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/services-issue/#post-15823479)
 * I figured out the issue. If I used an & symbol in the service title it would 
   display improperly. When I typed it out using “and” it worked properly.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Services issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/services-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/services-issue/#post-15816511)
 * Hello. The “Our Services” section is displaying “Lorem Ipsum” on all the services.
   I have added my 3 and still does not display what I enter in the customizer.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Menu, Slider, Services issues with update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-slider-services-issues-with-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-slider-services-issues-with-update/#post-14935863)
 * I still can’t edit my sliders. Any idea on how to fix?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Header Logo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-logo-32/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-logo-32/#post-12483147)
 * [@dikshita46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dikshita46/) I tried that and
   it is still not adjusting the size. Even tried disabling all plugins and changing
   the size, still nothing.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Can’t edit sliders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-sliders-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-sliders-2/#post-10218920)
 * When i go to Theme Options there is not Theme Slider Options.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Can’t edit sliders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-sliders-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-sliders-2/#post-10214085)
 * I have contacted you guys once regarding this issue and no one responded to me
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Slide show option is not seen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slide-show-option-is-not-seen/)
 *  [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slide-show-option-is-not-seen/#post-10198889)
 * Hi just wondering if you ever found a solution to this problem. Seems I am having
   the same issue
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Enigma] Logo Size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-63/)
 *  Thread Starter [brindle023](https://wordpress.org/support/users/brindle023/)
 * (@brindle023)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-63/#post-9205708)
 * Fixed! Thank you for your time!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)